15. Jealousy ✔️

"What do you want?" I fold my arms at the woman I used to sleep with. Annoyed that she came to my house and is looking at me like I hurt her feelings. "Why are you here?"

"You kinda...ghosted me-."

"Of course I did!" I yelled, making her pout like a child. "I am in a relationship and you weren't important to me. You still aren't important to me, you never will be. I don't know why you're acting like we were in a long distance relationship and suddenly I disappeared. I slept with you, out of boredom. That's it."

Her face is red like I've just broken her heart, pissing me off even more.

I tried to avoid the women who thought of having sex as a relationship. I thought she was normal - who am I kidding? She's not normal.

"That's...that's not fair! If you thought that then why did you call me all the time?!"

"Because I was always bored." I say straight up, shutting her down. "And you're not even the only one I slept with so chill the fuck out."

"No! I won't chill the fuck out!" She stood abruptly, trying to sit on my lap but I shoved her off. "We have chemistry!"

"Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Now get the fuck out my house." I grabbed her by the arm, pulling on her so that she could leave.

Nash was coming here soon and I do not have time for him to see the two of us. This slutty Beta and I together, not a good match. Especially not right now, him and I are just about to get back in the groove of things.

This hoe could ruin that.

"Ivo! Please!" She whined, her hand grabbed my collar and she yanked me towards her. Sucking my neck. and I had to try my best not to punch her in the face. Only pushing her on the floor, looking to see that she ripped off buttons from my shirt.

"You bitch! Get the fuck out!"

"Never!" She stood, running around me as I watched her run up the stairs. Cussing under my breath, I rushed after her and saw her throwing her nasty ass on my bed. Kicking off her cheap looking heels on it, she sprawled her body everywhere.

"You son of a bitch!" I yank on her foot, pulling her and trying to get her off my bed. Except she suddenly wraps her other leg around me and yanks me on top of her.

"Ivo, look at me." I roll my eyes, feeling her nasty ass hand caressing my cheek. "You love me."

"I fucking hate you." I pull off her, yanking her up as I was getting annoyed. Pulling her down as I get to the door, and see that she doesn't have her ugly shoes on.

"Ivo!!!"

"Shut the fuck up!" I yank open the door and shove her out. But I see her land into someone's arms instead of on the ground.

Pissing me off even more because I have the fucking worst of luck.

"Ivo?" Nash croaks, setting the bitch on her feet as she blushes at him. "What is going on...?"

"Nothing. I was trying to get her to leave."

"From doing what?" His eyes scanned my clothes and I completely forgot about her ripping my shirt.

"It's not what you think."

"I bet it is not..." He mumbled, nodding as he walked around me into the place.

I growled at the girl, slamming the door as I looked at Nash. Seeing him looking at me with folded arms, he stared at my shirt especially.

Making me smile, I shrug as I walk around him."I hope you understand that that bitch forced her way into my house. She was one of the people I slept with. Her and I aren't anything, but she thought we were."