6. I'm Too Old For This ✔️

"I can't do this." I fold my arms, Nash insisting that this whole date thing would be perfect; but I hate it.

I have not been on a date for years and all the "dates" I supposedly had, were hookups.

The whole little flirting with one another and kissing and touching and smiling - I hate it. It's too much. I hate when people do PDA in front of me so why should I do it?

See? It's all about taking people into consideration, even though I don't give two shits about them.

"We have not even started. Besides, I like your suit. I mean, we are just going to eat lunch, but-."

"I didn't know that it was so casual!"

"It is in the middle of the day." He added, and I rolled my eyes as he grinned. "But who is complaining?! It is refreshing to stand out once in a while. At least, I think so."

I raise my eyebrows, looking at his clothes.

"With the way you dress I'd think other wise." I mocked under my breath.

He snorted, turning on the AC.

"I am sorry. I just need some cool air after that burn you gave me." He smiled, and I chuckled.

"Yeah...I'm great."

"You are great." He murmurs, making my cheeks get warm. "That and so much more, if I may add."

"You may." I suggest, waiting for more compliments. Except he just looks at me, snickering as he faces back forward.

I take a deep breath, running my fingers through my hair.

"How do you truly act?" I ask, and he shrugs.

"Like how I am acting now-."

"That is a damn lie!" I counter, making him raise his eyebrows. "You, seriously, act all proper and gentleman-like all the time? You have to be kidding me!"

"I kid you not. It is just the way I was raised I guess. I have always been like this. I am also not a fan of cursing."

"Cussing?" I smirk. "What the fuck is so fucking wrong with a few shitty ass cuss words. No bullshit is going to come down on me if I keep cussing. Shit...those motherfucking bitches are pissing me the fuck off. But like I fucking said, cussing is nothing. I don't give a million shits or fucks or anything."

Nash just gave me a look, looking away.

"Clearly. But you are a smart person, I know you know that cursing like that is ignorant. You are not ignorant." He tells me calmly. All I could do was snort, facing back forward.

"I don't need you to tell me that, I already know." I hiss, and he grins.

When we get to the place it reads La Madeline, making me sneer as we step out his car.

"We'll look so gay if we go in here together."
I growl, and he sighs.

"I took you here because I think it is beautiful-."

"I thought I was beautiful?"

"You are. But this place just has such a nice environment and delicious food. I do not know French but the menus are French...to add charm I believe. Also I know most of the workers there, so we will get discounts." He smiles, and I sneer.

"That's gay."

His head whips forward, him locking the door.

"Okay. If you do not want to be here let us just get this over with - for your sake." He says, walking forward as I know I hurt his feelings.