2.

"Goodmorning Mrs. Dolan" Grayson's desk assistant says giving me a small smile as I made my way to the elevator and up to his office.

I mentally smile at the name because I can't believe I'm married to grayson. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

The elevator dinged and it opened revealing grayson sitting in his desk chair talking to a young women, her dress was way to tight and she wore the same obnoxious red lipstick Alice wore.

Great now it makes me wanna kill her.

She was leaned up against his desk with her hands on her hips talking away to him. Both of there heads snatched towards me and I sent them a small smile.

"A" grayson says standing up giving me a smile.

I walked over laying my lips on his as I sat down on the edge of his desk.

"Addyson i want you to meet Carrie, we go way back to high-school, we were good friends" he says looking between us.

On the inside i wasnt smiling but on the outside I had to. A fake one for sure.

"Hi Carrie, it's nice to meet you" I say softly holding my hand out and shaking hers.

"And you to addyson, now grayson friends really? Do you make out with all of your friends between classes?" she teased looking at him with a devilish smirk.

His eyes immediately landed on mine and he knew exactly what i was think.

Excuse me bitch? 

"So y'all dated in highschool?" I asked trying to get the story right, because they went from good friends to face sucking buddies.

"No we never dated" he says so fast trying to get rid of the tension in the room, but to late baboon ass lips done exposed him.

"Come on grayson, don't be bashful, he was never the settle for one girl type so of course he would say that"

She tried laughing it off but there's one thing for sure and it's that nothing in this conversation was funny. Especially not for me.

I stood up walking over to him as I sat down in his lap and he layed his hand on my thigh.

"Well I didn't know him in highschool but I do now, and I can say he's a one women man" I said with a bitchy tone as I raised my hand up showing my wedding ring.

Ha bitch.

She let out a little cough as she realized that we were married and in that moment I knew she wasn't here to he friends. She was here for him.

"Well congratulations, I'll get going and leave y'all to do whatever y'all do" she says with a fake smile.

I stand up giving her a devilish grin as she grabs her purse and starts to walk out.

"Oh, I was gonna tell you, tomorrow night I'm throwing a high school reunion at the school, i would love for you to come, grayson" she says not even looking my way.

He goes to answer but I cut him off.

"WE will be there" I said enhancing the word we.

She gave a fake smile as she turned around and left. The elevator door shut and I turned around looking down at grayson and he had an amused look on his face as he chuckled.

"What" I snapped making him shake his head and laugh.

"Oh nothing it's just that jealousy looks hot on you" he teases as he pulls me back onto his lap and lays a kiss on my lips.

It's not called being jealous. It's the fact that he's mine and I don't like people fucking with what's mine.