36.

(1 1/2 years later)

I groaned as the sound of pots and pans banged from downstairs as Grayson's voice echoed throughout the house as he sang to her.

I could hear her little laughs followed by his many 'daddy loves you' making a smile creep on my face.

I got up throwing on one of Grayson's T-shirts and a pair of shorts as I made my way down the stairs.

I leaned against the wall watching him as he danced around the kitchen with her tightly wrapped up in his arms.

He was such a great daddy and he was so good with her, like he's been doing it forever.

The day I had her he hasn't left her side. He hasn't been to work, and he barley leaves the house and if he does she goes with him.

She's definitely a daddy's girl but I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Goodmorning my loves"

I said softly making both of them turn to me. A smile appeared on both of there faces as I walked over giving them both a kiss and then another.

Iv never been so in love with anyone or any thing else like I am with them. There the reason I wake up every day, the reason my heart beats.

"Say goodmorning mommy" Grayson says handing her to me.

He walks over flipping the pancakes as I lay several kisses on her cheek. She's so small and precious and our little miracle.

Grayson blows me away at how much he's changed, he's not dark and evil anymore, especially towards her. She's like his weakness and hes definitely weak for her. She has her daddy wrapped around her little finger.

He stacked the pancakes onto a plate and we all made our way to the table as we enjoyed eachother and our breakfast like we do every morning.

I leaned back watching her reach for him as he started to airplane little pieces into her mouth making her make little silly faces.

He's so in love with her, and I'm so in love with him.

Harley Moon Dolan has our hearts forever.