17.

I watched as his knuckles cracked and became bloody the more his punched him. It was like he enjoyed doing it, but I didn't blame him, I enjoyed watching.

He kept throwing punches and I was scared he wasn't going to stop. Ethan's face was becoming unrecognizable and his body went limp.

"grayson stop" I softly shouted but he didn't listen, he just kept hit him.

Over and over and over.

It's like he had everyone blocked out, but if he didn't stop he would kill him.

"Grayson stop it you're going to kill him" I screamed as I walked over pushing him.

He stood back up looking at me with his chest going up and down from his heavy breathing. His muscles were tensed up and his viens were popping out. He had his jaw clenched and his dark eyes stared back into mime burning a hole into me.

"He deserves it" he spit as he looked down at his brother.

Ethan rolled onto his stomach as he spit blood out of his mouth. He looked awful, his face was beaten and his eyes were swollen shut and i didn't feel one ounce of quilt or regret.

He does deserve it, but I couldn't let grayson murder his brother, he's mad now, but later it will fade and he will have his twin brothers life on his hands.

"I know he does, but he's your brother grayson" I walked over to him trying to calm him down but Ethan's presence alone made his darkness come out and uncontrollable.

"He's dead to me, and I never want to see his face again, understand" he says looking at me with his dark Stern voice.

I nodded and he scoffed at Ethan as he walked away.

It was really bothering him. Ethan is his bestfriend for life, and he betrayed him by hurting me and our baby. I can't change the way grayson feels about Ethan, but I can save him from pain and regret if he kills him.

He has so much anger in him but I guess thats what happens when your the devil.