18.

"Why did you do that to me Ethan"

My voiced cracked as I looked up at his bloody beaten face. I wanted answers.

"I had to" he mumbled as he looked down fiddling with his fingers. He was pathetic. He had no remorse. He did what he did to save his own ass, not even caring about the ones who loved him.

"You had to let them beat me everyday?  You had to let them kill my baby Ethan? YOU HAD TO LET JACK TREAT ME LIKE A FUCKING DOG?  HE ALMOST RAPED ME, THAT WASNT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO LET ME GO?"at this point i was screaming as I paced back and forth trying to wrap my brain around it.

"Of course i didn't want them to hurt you addyson, I stopped him, but I was there to keep Jack and slinck from killing me, I had no idea they was going to do that to you, the whole plan was for Jack to distract gray and we take you for a couple of days until he agreed to help us. No harm to you was in that plan. And then when I came back to the house the guys told me where you were I immediately Took off after you and made him stop. I never let anyone hurt you after that, it was to late they had already beaten you, I tried to help you and feed you and I even got in a fight with Jack over you, and then they all turned on me but before they could kill me grayson came and it was all to late, the plan, everything was ruined."

His head was in his lap and I could hear him crying. A part of me believed he tried to help because he did, but I still can't believe he didn't save me after he saw what they did to me. 

"I forgave you, because hating you wouldn't let me move on from it, I blamed myself for it, I stopped showing affection to Grayson, I starved myself and beat myself up every-day, and the second i decided to take my life back from you two it's been wonderful, I can't save you Ethan and I'm trying so hard to keep grayson from killing you because he wants you dead, so instead of telling that to me I suggest you tell him, he's hurting so much, you betrayed him Ethan, you betrayed us, the only two people in this world who actually gave a shit about you, and now it's all thrown away"

I stood up walking out because I couldn't look at him anymore. He was hurting too, like he should be. I want him to live with what he did to me and when he sees us happy with a family that he will not be welcome around. He will realize what he threw away.

From this day forward Ethan dolan is dead to me.