31.

(Play song)

"Ethan take her down to the basement and lock the door, I'll knock three times, if anyone else trys to get in shoot them" Grayson says with the most serious tone iv ever heard him say.

"No I'm not leaving you out here alone Grayson, I failed you once I won't do it again" Ethan says making me and Grayson look at each other.

I could tell it really got to him that Ethan was making the step to change and finally have our backs. The bullets were non stop and my ears felt like they were about to bleed.

"I'm not leaving either"

I reached for my gun as I pulled it out louding it. Were a team and if one goes we all go and i refuse to let Grayson handle this alone.

"Fine but i swear if it gets bad you promise me you will get out of here"

His lips met mine as he gave me the most passionate kiss, like he knew this could be our last one.

The gun shots stopped and we all split up as we his ourselves. I could still see them as Grayson told us demands.

I could hear voices and footsteps getting closer and closer as the door was kicked in making me jump. I wasn't scared, I was confused and worried for Grayson.

They would have to kill me before they took him.

I looked over meeting eyes with his as he nodded and we all walked out firing our guns.

Body after body hit the ground as shells echoed through the house. Screams and cry outs of pain filled my ears but I continued to pull the trigger.

I was addicted to it. I was addicted to killing people, this darkness inside of me takes over and I become so fearless and careless. Like it's the real me.

I stood there staring at the dead body's laying on the ground as Grayson shoots them in the head to make sure they were dead.

Our heads snatched in the direction of a clapping sound and two men walked in clapping there hands together as they scanned the room looking at all the body's.

"Well done Grayson"