33.

(Play song) 

It's been a few weeks since the Paul brothers shot up our house. We've had most of everything replaced and fixed but it's still feels wierd to be living some where dozens of people died but Grayson loved it out here and he didn't want to leave.

Him and Ethan have gotten some what close again, he says Ethan showed his true self when he stepped up to the brothers to protect me. It shocked me as well, but deep down I knew he wouldn't hurt or let anyone hurt me again.

"Mrs. Dolan"

I was brought out of my thoughts as the nurse called out my name. I'm surprised we weren't on a first name basis since iv been here so much.

Iv been feeling super weak and just not myself, Grayson was gonna come with me but he had so much work to catch up on. The doctors office has been our second home for a while now.

I looked up giving her a small smile as I walked with her to a room. Everyone was so nice here and has been so patient and kind with me and Grayson about having a baby.

"So what's going on with you today"

Her bright little smile made my stomach ease and I felt less intimidating. Coming alone makes my anxiety bounce off the walls, I hate doctors offices.

"I just wanted to get a check up, I haven't been feeling like myself lately and I wanted to make sure I was healthy and well" I said giving her a resurring smile.

I started to pick at the skin around my nails, something I always did when I got nervous. She walked over getting some blood and checking my temperature and the usual stuff doctors do.

She finally walked out of the room and i sat there waiting patiently as I tapped my foot.

I couldn't help but to let my mind wonder to Grayson. It's amazing how far we've came together. There's nothing in this world I love more than him.

He's such a strong person and he makes me feel so alive just by his touch.

I snatched my head up as I heard the doctors talking outside my door and soon the door knob turned and the doctor walked back in. She had an amusing look on her face and when her eyes met mine a huge smile formed making my stomach bust in butterflies.

"Addyson, your pregnant"