12.

(Back to A)

Ethan rushed to my side as I layed there holding onto my self. I was covered in blood and I knew exactly what it was.

"Addyson what is going on why are you bleeding" he started to panic as he pulled off his jacket wrapping it around me. At this point I was mute. I didn't want to talk. I couldn't feel anything but pain. My life was flashing before my eyes as I blocked out everything and all I could think about was what they took from me.

He stood up and ran out of the bathroom and I felt something vibrating in his pocket. His phone was in his jacket. I snatched it off of me so fast as I found it and answered it.

His voice came on the phone and it made everything better. I missed him. I need him.

"Grayson help me" I cried as my voice cracked from the lack of water and food. My lips were dry and bloody. My eyes could barely stay open from them being so swollen.

"Addyson oh my gosh baby, where are you I'm coming for you just stay on the phone so I can get your location"

I could here the fear in his voice.

"I love you" I cracked out as I stood up walking into the room and putting the phone on silent as I hid it under the mattress. If I hid it it would take time for them to find it and by the time they do grayson will already know where I'm at.

I walked back into the bathroom looking down at the blood that covered the floor. My heart broke at the thought of what I could have had with grayson but they took that from me.

Ethan came rushing back in with water and more clothes as Jack followed behind him. My eyes met with his and he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"You were pregnant?" He asked as he looked down at the blood. He had a proud look on his face as he realized what he had done.

Ethan stood there looking at me with wide eyes as it all started to make since to him. I could see the pain and fear on his face because he knew he was a dead man. They all were.

Jack walked over snatching the jacket off of me and he turned his cheek up to me.

"Ethan where's your phone?" He says and I just stood there letting out the most evil laugh i didn't even know I had.

I looked up at him and the look on my face made his hair stand up on his arms and fear flood his eyes.

"You're so fucking dead"