24.

"I think you've had enough Grayson"

I reached over snatching the whiskey out of his hands making him jump up at me ready to fight.

At this point iv had enough. Enough of the drinking, enough of the attitude, enough with him.

"You don't tell me what to do" he spit trying to snatch it back from me.

I walked over to the sink pouring it down the drain and he started punching the wall as he cussed under his breath.

He was getting out of control and I didn't know why.

"Why are you drinking like this?  You dont drink, talk to me please" I begged but he just went silent as he hit his knees and fell to the ground.

I walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and he broke.

I could feel his heartbreaking as he cried and squeezed on to me tighter. Iv never seen Grayson so vulnerable. He's always so dark and evil.

"He's dead and it's because of me" he mumbled and everything made since to me.

He blames himself for ethans death. But he isn't really dead.

"Grayson it's not your fault, but you have to stop beating yourself up, you're pushing me away" I said softly as I ran my fingers through his hair and he stood back up kissing me so passionate. Something he hasn't done in so long.

I missed his touch. His soft touch.

He grabbed my hips as he lifted me onto the counter his hands started to roam my body. As he lifted my shirt over my head .

His lips connected to my skin as he layed me back softly and un did my pants.

I could feel his stubble against my skin as he kissed down my body touching me in places I begged for him to be.

He gripped my ankles as he pulled me to the edge of the counter and I could feel him at my entrance. His dark eyes turned into beautiful Hazel ones and his face softened as he kissed me so slow and passionate.

"Let's make another baby addyson"