11.

(Grayson p.o.v)

Iv been calling her for days and no answer. I know she would not just get up and leave me.

I paced back and forth in my office calling everyone I know if they've seen then, I had police checking security cameras.

There's nothing iv ever feared in my entire life then this right now. The thought of losing her made me want to throw up.

My phone started to blow up and I answered it seeing it was slinck, I called him after Jack left to see why they had so much beaf together but I can't deal with this right now.

"Hello" I said in a panic. I guess a part of me held on to a little bit of hope that it could be something about addyson but what would he know.

"Grayson, long time no see man, what's up?"

"Jack came into my office the other day wanting me to help take you down but I told him we was tight and to fuck off, whats the beaf between you? " my mind started to wonder to thay day and something just didn't add up.

Something was on his mind the whole he sat across from me. My eyes scanned around my desk until they landed on the picture of A and the feeling I got sent shivers down my spine.

That son of a bitch.

"I have no beaf with Jack, but I do with your brother" he says and in that moment it all came together.

"Be in my office in an hour, I need your help"

I hung up as I sat down pulling up the security cameras and breaking into the system. It's been two days and they still haven't told me anything so I have to do it myself.

I scanned and scanned and saw nothing. At this point I was confused and pissed off and something was not adding up.

And then I saw it. I saw her putting the groceries in her car and the guy knocking on her window.

My stomach started to drop as the video played on and i watched him drug her and throw her in his car like a rag doll.

I couldn't see his face because he kept it hidden from the cameras. My fist was balled up and my blood was boiling.

The elevator dinged and slinck walked In with a couple of men behind him. He knew something was wrong by the tone in my voice and we always have each others back.

"He took my wife" I spit as I stood up flipping my desk making it slimg across the room and everything shatter to the floor.

I felt the fire come out of me as I put all of the pieces together. Jack came here to distract me and see if i would help take slinck down, but when I denied and he stood in that elevator and told me I made a mistake, he had his men take her. That was the mistake.

But if slinck had nothing against Jack then why would Jack want to take him down, what does he have with Ethan? 

A thought ran through my mind but I pushed it away because Ethan would never hurt A. He loves her.

I looked up meeting eyes with his and he stood there watching me and he already knew what i was thinking.

"He owes me a lot of money grayson, but I don't look at you as brothers, I don't hold you for his mistakes, I told him to get my money or I'll kill him and he fled, I haven't seen or heard from him since" he says and I knew in that moment my thoughts were true.

Ethan and Jack took addyson and theres one thing and one thing only that i was 100% about.

They both are fucking dead.