26.

(Daddy's aka Grayson's p.o.v)

I looked over at her as she layed there all snuggled in. She was beautiful, and everything I want and need.

She had bags under her eyes and her skin was so pale from all the sleepless nights. It's been tough for her to keep trying for a baby, it's not even enjoyable it's like another job.

We're both so ready, but life has it's own plan. So until then it's just me and her and im okay with that.

I tucked her beautiful blonde hair behind her ear as I leaned over kissing her bye. I hated to leave her but someone has to make the money.

I could hear her soft mumbles coming from her lips making my weakness show. Something I didn't have until I met her.

I kissed her forehead one last time before I walked out and headed to work. Iv been taking a few days off here and there for doctors appointments and just trying to be there for addyson. She is tough don't get me wrong, but she has her weaknesses to.

I pulled up at the awfully familiar building as I got out throwing my keys to the car man for him to park it. I'm usually such a busy man and he always comes in handy.

"Goodmorning Mr. Dolan, nice to have you back, your 8:00 is already in your office" my assistant says.

I nodded as I headed towards the elevator making my way up as usual. The view from the elevator was so beautiful. I loved to just look out of the glass window and watch everyone doing there every-day lifes.

I couldn't help but let my mind wonder to A, like always. I still can't believed I'm married to her. She just takes my breath away.

The elevator dinged and I made my way to my desk as my eyes scanned the room and my heart hit the floor as my eyes met with his.

"Hello little brother"