4.

(Grayson's p.o.v)

I didn't know what to say, yes I'm really fucking pissed off Carrie would do that. That's why I didn't mess with her anymore in highschool, she feeds off drama.

I watched as addyson walked out and I could tell she was upset, she had every right to be. She was just humiliated in front of everyone.

I rolled my eyes as I sipped the last bit of my punch that I know A spiked. I silently chuckled at how cute she can be thinking she can get one over on me. That's my girl.

"Grayson I had no idea that picture was in there, I'm deeply sorry"

I looked over seeing her pathetic face way to close to mine. She had that god awful lipstick on that Alice use to wear. I will never understand why girls wore that shit.

She had pleading eyes and her face looked so sincere but I knew behind all that was that snake I knew in highschool.

"Cut the act Carrie, your fake and you always have been, the only reason why Im here is because of the girl who just stormed out of here because you humiliated her in front of everyone, I'm not the same asshole you knew in highschool, I'm much worse and there's nothing you could do more to me then disrespect my wife, and you better pray to god you didn't just open a can of something you don't won't, now excuse me"

I walked out leaving her standing there with that childish act she always had, I made my way down the hallway and I say her leaned against the locker fiddling with her fingers.

I just stood there admiring how beautiful she was and all the things I can't wait to take on with her. Iv always thought she was beautiful, that's the main reason I hired her in the first place.

Yeah I was a Dick, but for some reason when i saw how crazy she is it just made me fall so damn deep in love with her.

She's mine, all mine, and that's how i want it to be forever.

I walked up to her lifting her chin up so her beautiful green eyes could meet mine. Damn she takes my breath away.

"Come on i wanna show you something" I whispered softly to her as I took her small little hand in mine. I looked down seeing that shiny diamond I put on her finger and there's nothing in this world that would make me regret that, it was the best decision iv ever made.

She nodded as she intertwined her fingers with mine and walked with me.

"Where are you taking me" her sweet little voice echoed through my ears making me mentally smile as always.

I have never been so soft for anything but her. Shes my weakness.

"You will see" I teased as I pulled her even closer to me earning that sweet laugh to leave her beautiful lips.

The lips I could kiss everyday for the rest of my life.

Damn I'm so in love with my crazy little Harley Quinn.