27.

"What are you doing here"

I tried to stay calm but I felt the anger build up in me seeing his face again. I didn't know if I was seeing things or if I was lied to.

"I'm not here to hurt you or addyson, I came because I have something to tell you"

He seems to worried and he looked awful. His clothes were dirty and his hair was so messy, I could barely notice him from how tiny hes gotten and the facial hair.

"Your supposed to be dead" I had to shake my head to make sure I wasn't completely loosing my mind.

He looked down fiddling with his fingers, something he always did when he felt nervous or upset about something.

"She didn't kill me, she told me to leave the state, and I did but I ran into some old friends and I was good for a while until the Paul brothers came and killed everyone, they said they was looking for you and they seemed very pissed off Grayson, and when I got the chance to get away and I made it here as fast as I could to warn you, there much more dangerous now" he says and I could tell he was talking the truth.

I can see straight through him, I always could. I felt so much hurt and betrayal by him but looking at him and how unhealthy and sick he looked made my heart break.

He's my brother no matter what and addyson let him go without even telling me and for months iv carried the guilt and regret of my brother being killed under my demand.

I was so pissed off about so many things but they weren't as important as what he was saying.

The Paul brother's are snakes. They get what they want no matter the consequences, and they kill anything or anyone in there path and out of all the reasons for them wanting me made no since. I haven't spoken or seen them in years. Something is not adding up and I will get to the bottom of it, as much as I wanted to do it alone, I needed his help, and his mind set.

"We can't have them thinking there in control can we" I said walking over to him as I handed him my jacket. He looked at me confused but soon caught on to what I meant.

"So what do you say, you in or out"

He slipped on my jacket as a smirk grew on his face and his dark look that I weirdly missed so much appeared on his face.

"Let's make a blood bath brother"