9.

⚠️ abuse, so if your sensitive to that kind of stuff please skip to the next chapter.

"It's addyson to you bitch" I said as I spit in his face.

He looked into my eyes, face full of anger as he slung his hand back hitting me again. I was so numb the pain didn't bother me anymore.

Grayson taught me so much, how to control my pain, to control my fear, he was running through my mind like crazy and I knew he would come looking for me.

He hit me again and again and I could feel the blood pouring from my face.

"You're so fucking dead" I repeated as I laughed out as he continues to beat me.

He walks behind me un tieing me but I was to weak to do anything but fall to the ground. I felt two strong arms lift me up and they carried me up the stairs. There tight grips against my beaten body made me want to cry out in pain but I didn't want to seem weak so I held it all in.

I was carried into this old dusty room and thrown onto the bed as they tied my hands and feet to the post.

The guys exited the room and Jack closed the door as he leaned against it staring down at me with his dark evil eyes.

He started to take off his jacket and the rings that covered his fingers with my blood all over them. I could see the thoughts running through his mind making me want to cry knowing there's nothing I can do to stop him.

He was sick and twisted.

He walked over to me pulling his belt off as he wrapped the end of it around his wrist and knuckles.

He whipped it back swinging it at me as it slapped the bottom of my legs. I screamed out as he repeatedly whipped me from my chest down to my feet with his belt.

Over and over and over.

Pain ran through my body and the room was filled with my screams and the sound of the belt connecting with my skin.

he tossed the belt to the ground as he walked over crawling inbetween my legs as he pulled out his knife cutting my shirt open, revealing my bare chest.

He licked his lips as he dug the blade down my chest as blood slowly ran out of the fresh wound. My finger nails were digging into my palms as my teeth bit down together trying to ease the pain.

My weak body couldn't take anymore and I felt him slowly undoing my pants. I was weak and I could barley even move. There's nothing I could do.

His cold hands ran across my thigh as my pants were ripped completely off of me. Tears were forming in my eyes as I new what he was fixing to do to me and all I could do was think where's grayson? Why is he not here to save me yet? 

I looked up at him one last time "you're so fucking dead" I repeated again.

He looked into my eyes as I felt him fix himself near me but before I felt him the door was busted open and he was snatched off of me and thrown to the ground.

"That was not part of the fucking plan" that familiar voice screamed as he looked down at my naked beaten body.

I could see the color leave his face as he observed me. I was so confused on why he would let them hurt me this way. I thought he loved me.

"Fuck the plan, she kept threatening me" Jack spit as he started to put his clothes back on.

Plan? What plan? My mind started to go blank as my eyes felt heavy and body began to get weaker. I looked up meeting eyes with him again as I said my final words before I passed out.

"Ethan please"