7.

(Grayson's p.o.v)

"Mr. Dolan there's someone here to see you" my assistants voice echoed through the speaker I had set up. I don't like just anyone showing up at my office.

"Send them up"

I stood fixing my suit as I stared down at the picture of addyson on our wedding day, she was wearing a beautiful white beach dress with flowers in her hair and the most beautiful smile on her face.

I still can't believe I'm married to her.

The elevator door dings and I look up connecting eyes with the last person i wanted to deal with. I wasn't scared of him, he was weak in my eyes but I don't know what he's capable of anymore.

"What do you want Jack" I spit as he walked in allowing the elevator doors to close. He walks in observing everything as a satisfying look appeared on his face when he realized it was just us.

"Where Mrs. Dolan?" He says walking over to the front of my desk and sitting down. I sat down in my chair watching him closely.

"None of your concern, now tell me what do you want"

He let's out a little chuckle as he leaned up putting his arms on his knees. I knew there was something on his mind.

"I want your help" he looks up at me and nodd telling him to go on.

"We have our differences but there's one thing we have in common, we like money and we like killing, so I have an offer. Theres a guy called slinck that lives in Arkansas, but he's visiting here in new York, that name ring a bell? "

Of course It rang a bell. Slinck is one of the biggest most dangerous gang leaders and will kill anything that gets in his way. Iv done a few business deals with him but he never crossed me, he always paid me back, and we definitely have each others back.

"Of course I know him, in fact he's a good buddy of mine and I like him, but do you know what I don't like? You now get the fuck out of my office"

At this point I felt my blood boiling and I wanted nothing then to feel his life leave his body under my finger tips.

He nodded as he stood up walked into the elevator, a smirk appeared on his face as he chuckled.

"You just made a huge mistake dolan"