13.

His hand colliding with my face over and over again as he steadily beat me.  He was angry as the rest of the guys searched my room for the phone.

Ethan lifted up the mattress and he saw the phone but it was to late. Grayson knew where i was and he's coming for me.

I couldn't move at all. I couldn't feel my legs. My face was so beaten I could barely see anything.

Jack kicked me one last time as he stood up and everyone walked out of the room and I heard the door lock. Minutes later several gun shots went off and I balled up digging my head into my knees blocking out the sound.

Grayson.

I wanted to get up and scream for them but I couldn't. I had nothing left in me.

The door busted open and I turned my head looking at him as his eyes met mine. I didn't want him to see me this way. I could see the pain and tears form in his eyes as he scanned my bloody beaten body.

He immediately ran to me and scooped me in his arms and I could feel the wet tears falling from his eyes.

"I can't believe they did this to you" he soft hands rubbed my bruised cheek as he layed his lips on my. I started to cry, I could be brave anymore. They took so much from me.

I saw his face scan the bathroom and he noticed the puddle of blood on the floor.

"A what is that" he asked softly as he looked down seeing the dry blood between my legs. Deep down he knew, he just wanted to hear me say it.

"They killed our baby grayson"

The color left his face and his eyes immediately went black. I reached up touching his face and it softened and his eyes went back Hazel.

"Please take me home" I begged and he nodded as he lifted me up and carried me out of this hell hole.

I caught a glimpse of Grayson's men holding guns to Jack and Ethan's head as there eyes looked up at me. I had nothing for either one of them. They could rot in hell for all I care.

Grayson's grip on me tightened and I knew I was safe. They couldn't hurt me anymore. I looked up at grayson and his eyes were already on mine. I felt that darkness take over in me as I smirked.

"Save them two for me"