Chapter One

Ok, now please forgive me since I quite forgot about updating, apologies, apologies.

But as they say, better late then never, so here I present my first chapter of the series, hope you guys enjoy it.

Target : 150 Votes (itna toh banta hai yaar)

TWO DAYS LATER

NEW DELHI

SONA'S PLACE

"heya janeman..........did you miss me baby?"

Elena squealed as Sona opened the door for her..........they were meeting after freaking 1 whole year.......and she had no idea at all that her shy, scared, lovely bestie..........had transformed herself into a rocking businesswomen..........hell she looked breathtaking in her new look..........

"Ele.........I missed you sweety.........how are you dumbo?"

Sona pulled her only friend into a warm embrace as Ved looked on from far.........he was sure since the two ladies were meeting up after a long time, they would surely indulge into some funny antics...........LOL.........girls..........

"opps.........sorry.........Ved is here too.........I shouldn't have called you Ele"

she quickly pulled back, breaking their hug..........both of them were aware that Elena had changed her identity for safeguarding their little secret, which even Ved was not aware of..........and they would never let him know......

"it's ok..........he knows it now.........I'm just wondering how he didn't ask me about it still"

they whispered as Ved looked onto them suspiciously........he was sure they were discussing something pertaining to him, but he couldn't make out what exactly was their topic of discussion..........

"he knows it!!!...........but how?...........don't tell me you broke your promise"

Sona asked her, eyes widened with fear..........she had always trusted Elena with all her secrets..........infact Elena was the only one who knew her in and out, even more then her parents..........but probably a little less then Dev...........she felt her eyes moisten as she suddenly got reminded of her deceiver.....

"no I didn't..........he got to know it through........"

Elena was about to reveal about Dev's arrival to Sona, when Ved walked up to them, cutting through their conversation..........

"hello girls...........may I come in?........or are you going to keep me out in the hot sun for the entire day Aaru?.........you don't love me naa"

he got candid with his wife as Sona rolled her eyes at their cheesy romance..........these two, they would never behave like mature adults...........

"no baby..........I'm so sorry.........I just forgot.........and how can you say I don't love you.........I love you so much naa"

she pouted as Ved leaned down to kiss her pout, only to be stopped by Sona's inherent coughing.........

"hello guys..........I mean do you'll even remember that I exists around.........please stop your PDA and get a room.........I'm in no mood of watching a Hollywood movie live.........you get it?"

Elena quickly composed herself as Ved grinned like a child caught red-handed while stealing a candy from the jar.........

"waise both of you get in..........warna dono babies tan ho jaoge.........hell wait, where's Avni?............don't tell me you guys didn't get her along"