Author's Note

A small query, just felt like asking.......

I know many people are not reading the unexpectedly yours series, maybe because this is not a devakshi series ......

I know most of my readers are devakshi fans, and they are not reading that story because they cannot imagine any other couple in place of devakshi......

Don't worry, even I face a lot of difficulties I writing a non devakshi fiction, and that is the reason why I'm here to have a word with you all........

Since you all know that I'm planning a third book for my abashed series, I would like to put up a sort of opinion poll........

Tell me honestly what you all feel

1. I will unpublish that book at the moment and then later publish it with a devakshi theme, the story will be the same, difference will be that the sister's won't be twins, they will be played by two different actors, Meera obvio would be played by Erica Fernandez, but Sameera will be played by some other actor.
So you'll will have to be ready to read some chapters containing romantic sequences between the character played by Shaheer sheikh and some other actress......

Meanwhile I will put up the chapters of rejuvenated for you all, which I have already started scripting, the prologue will be up by this Sunday.........

2. I will continue with that book the way it is, but that will delay the chapters of rejuvenated. I will be able to publish rejuvenated only in June or July, depends on how long readers will be able to hold their curiosity.........
Coz unexpectedly yours is going to be a long ff......

Kindly let me know your opinion and then I will act accordingly...please note, I will only be taking up reader's opinion about my books........the story line and themes won't be changed..........

Please let me know your opinion soon so that I can start writing that specific story........