Chapter Four

Yet another consecutive day target completion............you can't even imagine how happy I'm............thank you so much for the love and appreciation..........

Okay with that I wish to tell you something...........since it was a continuous 3 day off for me, I could give you an update everyday...........but since I'm resuming my duties from tomorrow...........I might not be able to give you more than 3 updates a week..........but that doesn't mean you don't complete the target..........do complete it, and please wait for me to update........I will surely try to write and update, 3 updates a week guaranteed...........

With that I present to you the 4th chapter of the series..........hope you enjoy this as well...........so here you go!!!!

Chapter Four

BACK TO PRESENT

SONA'S P.O.V.

"done with you romance?............you guys are insatiable, right?...........can't you two behave yourselves at my place?"

I gave her a stern look as she just rolled her eyes and stifled her laughter..........I had been waiting for Ele for the past half-an-hour, and she was busy sweating it out with her husband in my house, in the adjacent bedroom..........shameless.........

"why don't you ask Ved..........he's the one who pulled me into this.........I wasn't even prepped up for it"

She huffed and settled on the adjacent chair as I found my maid giving her a shy look.........gosh, don't tell me she heard their noises.........LOL.........she wasn't even married, wonder if she could make a head and tail out of it........poor girl.......

"Geeta.........sabji khatam ho gayi hai..........bazaar jaakar le aaogi please?"

I had to send her out..........Vedant would be walking out of the room anytime soon..........she shouldn't be around to make the matters more awkward.......

"jii memsaab"

I gave her some cash as she left for the market...........Ele laughed at my earnest efforts to cut her out of the picture........

"shut up..........it's all your fault...........why did you even come here?.........couldn't your billionaire hubby book a resort for these things?"

I showed her my annoyance as she rolled her lips forming a cute pout...........gosh this girl...........being a mother of a child I wished she could earn a little more maturity, but alas...........whom was I even talking about...........she's Elena, the childish biggie..........how could she be mature?

"chorry Shona..........I came to meet you baby.........aren't you happy to see me here?"

Her childish tone always manages to tickle my funny bone..........she very well knew how she has to cool down my annoyance...........she's a gem I tell you, the perfect combination which fits in the puzzle of my life........

"ofcourse I'm happy janeman..........why do you feel I won't be?"

I settled down next to her as she threw herself onto me for a bear hug.........God this girl.........she and her homely gestures...........would they ever cease..........I hugged her with all my might as we broke apart hearing a feign cough.........

"that's my share..........how dare you give it to your girlfriend?"

He showed off his fake annoyance as Ele snuggled more into me..........I tried breaking the hug as she held onto me with all her might..........