Chapter Ten

Hello Peeps.........I know my readers have been waiting for an update eagerly, so here it is........the target for the last one has still to be achieved, but still I'm putting up this one as it's already been 3 days since I update last........please complete the previous chapter target as well, soonish!!!!!!!!!!

**************************

Chapter Ten

DEV'S P.O.V.

The following day, I walked into PS Fashion House as though nothing had happened the previous day..........holding my head high, I marched my way into the cafeteria............a place from where I knew Shona would receive the news of my arrival sooner than the rest............once in, I spotted Rebecca, my new pawn in this game of winning over Shona..........

Now don't get me wrong when I call her my pawn..........I'm not amongst the few men who consider girls or women as object of play and treat them like one for my benefit..........but this particular girl was a flirt by nature.........she didn't mind flirting with a new man everyday, going out with him that night and then breaking up with him the following morning...........life for her was a play.............

Now ofcourse I wasn't going to go out with her at night...........I'm very much married and dedicated to my wife............but then some healthy flirting with her could definitely gain me Shona's attention and make sure she doesn't dare to ignore me again...........I just want her to hire me again...........staying away from her for a whole week is just impossible for me now, especially when I have managed to locate her after 3 long years of hiatus............

Hi Bec, what's up?............someone's looking gorgeous today!!!!!!

She loved being addressed as Bec by people wishing to date her...........calling her by this name would certainly gain her attention earlier...........and when I knew very well that I have just today to have Shona change her decision, I had to act fast...........I knew Rebecca was already interested in me..........she was the first of all the people here to befriend me on my first day of work...........

DR............Oh My God!!!.............did you just call me gorgeous........I must say I'm gonna make most of the girls out here jealous coz the most handsome boy is interested in me...........

I rolled my eyes at her quick moves..........this girl I tell you.........I now kinda hate girls like her but then I had no other option...........coz she was the only person who could get me Shona's attention...........anyways Ved already knew about my plan and there was nothing to fear about, even if the plan backfired in any case.........

Ofcourse I did sweetheart...........actually I had been planning to ask you for quite some time now...........why don't we go out with each other, you know, just to know each other a little well...........what say...........

Say yes...........please say yes.............my heart thumped as I eyed the café owner make a silent move out of the café.............he was surely going to inform Shona about me...........from the day one, I have felt that this man somehow knows something about me and Shona..........the way he eyes me with annoyance, it has got something to do with our past...........I felt content as my plan was working as off now..........be prepped Shona, you have to chase me around the whole day today.........

Rebecca accepted my offer and the first stage was achieved............I can know proceed to stage 2 just if I know Shona has already been informed about my sudden appearance at her office...........now the rest of the lot surely doesn't know about me being fired for a week, as I had requested Shona to not let them know...........so I cleverly lied of taking a week off due to some personal work..........we decided to go clubbing the next evening when I saw Shona walk out of her cabin, fury written all over her face.........