Chapter Nine

Update !!!!!!!Update!!!!!!!!!Update!!!!!!!!!

I know my readers are a little sad that there had been a 3 day gap between my two updates this time.........but then even I feel a little sad that the target for the previous chapter is still short by 2 votes...............but then I'm still posting this one as it'll be unfair of me to ignore 193 of those supporters who have voted in time for just 2 votes leftout.........So here's the update........

*****************************

Chapter Nine

DEV'S P.O.V.

Mr. Raichand?...........hello, are you there?............can you hear me?

Life had never been so good to me............but when Shona called up this morning, I had a faint hope alight............my Shona will forgive me, some day or the other..........I will be successful in gaining her trust again........

Yes............I'm online............I can hear you...........tell me Ma'am..........

How I had longed to address her as Shona............she was my life, the reason of my existence...........but right now my love was annoyed with me...........and why wouldn't she be?.............afterall she had trusted me so much with her life............and what did I do to her...........I left her alone when she needed me the most............God Shona, I wish I could tell you that I'm as innocent as you are..........we both have been cheated Shona...........

Ok..........if you are there then listen.............I have a meeting at Taj at 11...........so do one thing...........meet me directly at my place...........you can drop me for the meeting and accompany me for the meeting as well...........is that clear........

Yes yes...........my love it's all clear to me now...........I will accompany you in every stage of your struggle.............I wish to see you be the best amongst the rest...........and I will make sure you achieve that success, you manage to reach out to those heights..............I will make that sure..........

Yes Ma'am.............I will pick you up at 10.30, it'll take us around half-an-hour to get to Taj considering the traffic..............will that be ok Ma'am..........

I have to be very careful while dealing with her............I will make sure I win back your trust while being your mere employee and then I will reveal the truth to you............and I'm sure, once you trust me again, you will forgive me for believing that wicked women more than the love of my life.............

Okay then, see you at 10.30..........and you better be on time.........coz I hate late comers............remember, one mistake and I will be free to fire you.........

Absolutely Ma'am..........I will be there on time..........

I expressed my confidence to make it in time............I was sure if I be careful, nothing will go wrong..........I won't let it go wrong.........only if I knew my sweetest Devil had other plans for me...........

SONA'S P.O.V.

Thumbs up to my plan............no actually our plan.........when it came to planning against Dev, I had my team strong with Ele by my side.............she was always a wicked head when it came to troubling someone..........and when it came to person who made her bestie suffer, she had to be extra wicked..........oh that reminds me of my extra cheese pizza lying on the table, waiting for me to gobble it...........

Book Two : Emboldened (Completed)✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें