Chapter Seventeen

Okay an honest confession...........this one's not proof read, so pardon me for any mistakes, and secondly please read the note at the end of the chapter, and yess happy reading!!!

**************************

Chapter Seventeen

SONA'S P.O.V.

And when exactly were you going to tell me?............after Sameer managed to kill our Pia.............or rather he would have managed to sabotage our already dwindling relationship...............when Shona...........what were you waiting for?

The pain in his voice was evident............I felt as if all the air has been sucked out of my lungs..............I wished to breath but I couldn't, I wished to scream but my voice failed me...........I wished to console him but my tears betrayed me............lord this was the most deadliest bait of my life...........now if I loose my Dev's trust, then I will loose myself forever.............

No Dev.............it isn't like that............I wanted to tell you but, I just got to know that Pia has been held captive by Sameer...........all this while I thought she was safe at the place Ele had kept her...........

I hope I made sense in what I spoke..............right now all I knew was I had been blabbering what all came to my mind, there was no head and tail to it............but then whom was I trying to add filters to?............the one I was speaking was Dev, to whom I can speak any nonsense and be sure that he won't judge me..........

Shona listen, what all you are saying now doesn't make sense............do one thing, sit down, relax a bit............and tell me clearly what all has happened since the time you delivered Pia............if we have to save our child from that brute, we need to be clear with our facts...........

I nodded frantically..............all I want know was his support and trust............and I will do anything that it takes me to gain his love back...............he passed on a glass of water to me, while he caressed my hair lovingly as I sipped the water holding the glass into my still trembling hands...........

The night when I met with an accident, I was being chased out by my Dad.........I had no one to help, so I was walking around the streets of Mumbai, aimlessly...........I started calling Ele, but then I noticed a silhouette following me...........when I noticed carefully, I saw Sameer............he had this wicked smirk on.............I knew he meant trouble, hence I started running in the opposite direction from which he was approaching..........in this whole mess I didn't notice Ved's car approaching, I dashed against it and fell down, hurting my bump...........

I hid my face in my hands as Dev moved closer to me............he rolled his arms around me as I engulfed myself in his warm embrace...........

I knew then itself that our Pia won't be a normal child..........the doctor who checked me then had told me that Pia would face brain development issues........Ved provided us security, he moved us into his flat...........but Sameer tracked Ele again when she started to attend the college............inorder to keep him away from me, Ele started staying away from me............but even on my delivery day, that Sameer followed us.............he had managed to reach us, that's when Ele suggested that we keep Pia in a common room for newborns and escape from there............but when she went back to get her, Sameer had supposedly been following her...........she ensured me that Pia would be safe at the place she had shifted her to...........I knew it was risky to leave my child alone there, but then what could I do Dev..........you weren't there with me.........Paapa had cut all his ties with me, what would I do?...........I gave in meekly and then we moved to Delhi............but I have no grudges against Ele for separating me and Pia, coz she has done a lot for me..........whatever I'm today is because of Ele...............I owe her my life!!!!

Book Two : Emboldened (Completed)✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें