Chapter Thirteen

TYSM my dear readers, the target completion gives me so much happiness...............so here I bring to you the next chapter, this one's going to be more funny then the previous one, atleast I hope that I will be able to tickle your funny bones yet again...........so here it comes!!!!!

************************************

Chapter Thirteen

SONA'S P.O.V.

Dev looked at me as if he had seen a ghost..........common, I wasn't looking that bad okay...........was I?...........hell no I wasn't............I still have that charm in me..........so what if I was a Mom now..........but still I had the ability to look sexy in any outfit I adorned............and this human infront of me, he told his bimbo that I don't excite the man in him anymore...........now let me see how long this 'man' stays quiet!!!!!

Shona..........I mean Ma'am..........this dress...........I mean how can you.......

He stuttered in his speech.........looks like my job is half done.........I had managed to get him yearning for me and I must say I have done a pretty good job.........I could see how hard he was controlling his desire for me, and I was just going to give him a hard time around........

Why Mr. Raichand?..........why can't I wear such dresses.........don't you think I'm still in a good shape to flaunt such attires?

Taunting had been my forte for the past 3 years............I had grown into a cold, shrewd, taunting personality...........not that I mind this, it gives me a sort of feeling of superiority over my opponents..........and right now he was my biggest opponent...........

DEV'S P.O.V.

Why Mr. Raichand?..........why can't I wear such dresses.........don't you think I'm still in a good shape to flaunt such attires?

Ofcourse you can my sweetheart, and what do I say about your shape?.........your long legs, petite waistline, taunt shoulders, heaving bos.........shucks, Dev stop it........be a good boy, see only what's peripheral, there's still time to get internal......... Shona, Shona..........you could have atleast waited till we get back together...........how can you wear such dresses and parade infront of me when I'm on a hiatus since the time I have met you..........forget sharing an intimate hug, we didn't even say a few lovely words to each other..........and now you do this to me...........I wish I could say I hate you, but I can't, coz I love you so much.........

Mr. Raichand..........you didn't answer me..........why can't I be wearing such dresses..........

Lol.........what do I tell you now baby..........ok let me think, I should say that you can't be wearing such dresses coz that makes me hard for you..........naaah......that sound so perverse..........should I say that I like to see you dressed so sexily but only when it's between the two of us and that too when we are locked for the night in our bedroom.........naah.........that so very dominating.........wonder what do I tell her now........

Errrm.........ma'am, ofcourse you can wear such dresses...........but infront of so many people..........I mean you look so good that!!!!!

Noooo...........no Shona no..........please don't come near me.........please I can't bear this anymore.........and don't move those hips so seductively.........I swear you will regret it..........I will be forced to pin you to the wall and kiss you badly if you don't stop seducing me right now.........I don't even care if you fire me for this later.........lord, whom was I even kidding?