Chapter Fourteen

TYSM for completing the target within 2 days...........this calls for a celebration............LOL...........as a part of it, here's the next chapter............

************************************

Chapter Fourteen

Sona came back home excited.......tonight she had tortured Dev till no end..........she very well knew the bad state he was in..........she had felt his evidence when she had leaned in on him...............but then what's fun when there's no wickedness in it.........she had always loved troubling Dev with her antics, and today she had just done the same........she was still stifling her laughter thinking about how Dev must be calming down himself, since she had definitely given him a strong boner with her seduction.......

You are a fool Sona..........no you are not even worth being called a fool...........you are a dumbass, a stupid..........a..........a looser.........no no why should I be a looser........but you are.......

She poured some shower gel on her loofa and worked up a lather..........scrubbing her body gently all over, she was stunned to find herself aroused, her arousal was now gently dripping down her thighs............contemplating for some more time, she hid her face in her palms and reminisced the moments she and Dev had spent together during their courtship days.........how he would tease her, kiss her.........how she would be naive around him.........and now when they had the tables turned over.........when she was all set to seduce him and he was scarred of being around her.........

You should have troubled him a little more...........maybe not much, coz that would be hard for you to handle as well...........but a little more...........God, he looked so funny, again and again wiping off his sweat...........he was so scared...........the Dev I knew was never like this..........he was the macho man.........the charmer, womanizer..........but look at him now...........he's become so timid.........well done Sona, you have tamed him so well...........I guess you should give him a chance to explain himself..........after all you too enjoyed what happened a while ago.........

This carefree attitude of hers was all new to her............since the time she had been abandoned by her loved ones, she had never been so happy..........things became worse after Pia was born and separated from her............she made a mental note to ask Elena about Pia...........she had to know how exactly her daughter was doing........and now if she had decided to give Dev a chance, she would have to reveal it to him soon that he has a daughter..........they had a daughter...........

She stepped out of the bath and wrapped a towel around herself............as she got back to her room, her attention was caught by the continuous beeping of her phone.........who could it be at this hour..........she wondered if Dev was calling her just to inform that he was sorry for all what he did to gain her attention, and that he could no longer control himself being around her......she wondered if he also had the same feelings as she had being around him..........

Hello............

She hesitated speaking further as she felt a certain pit forming up in her stomach...........this feeling was alien to her and very well different from the one which she got when Dev would be around her..........she waited patiently for the person on the other side to respond as her heart started pounding.......

Hey babe.........how are you doing?..........hope you are missing me!!!!!

An audible gasp left her throat as the familiar scary voice made the tiniest of her body hair to stand erect............she failed to decipher whether it was the cold weather affecting her as she was still clad in a towel or she was utterly scared of the person on the other side of the call.............