• eleven •

[ WARNING: there will be smut in this chapter as requested by my dear beloved friend ^.^    if you don't like it, you can skip. I will mark where it begins and ends. ALSO, I have NOT written smut EVER, so It'll probably suck. With that said, you have been warned.]

~ blood, sweat & tears

~ [ I feel ya, Itachi ]

Pulling away from the kiss, 'Sasuke' licked his lips as he looked down at Koji hungrily. Lust was present in his eyes. He looked like a predator, looking down at his prey.

Koji was helpless. There were so many things in his head right now that he didn't know if this was really happening. When he realized what just happened, he started struggling in 'Sasuke's' grasp.

"P-please let me go!" he screamed.

The other inched closer again, but instead of kissing him, he started licking Koji's lips. Before he knew it, he was already licking his cheeks as well.

Koji wasn't an expert at these things, but he was sure this isn't normal. He was ready to throw up, but the weird feeling in his stomach wouldn't let him. It was the same feeling he would get whenever he was near Sakura. An annoying, yet pleasing feeling.

"Are you sure you want to stop now?~" 'Sasuke' whispered in his ear teasingly, making the weird feeling wrosen.

"I-ah-" he squeaked out before as his throat tensed up.

~[ i guess this is where the doki-dokis happen so, if you don't like smut scroll down until you see letters in caps]~

His eyes widened as he felt something brush against his lower area. Looking down, he saw 'Sasuke's' crotch against his. There were things sticking out of their pants.

'Sasuke's' hand pulled Koji's head up and their lips connected again. It was deep and passionate. Koji suddenly felt the othes' tongue asking for permission to enter his mouth. Hesitantly, he allowed it.

It was his first kiss, well second, so he just let 'Sasuke' do everything.

After pulling away, the raven haired male moved back and slowly started removing Koji's pants. Before removing his underwear, he touched the tip of his member that was sticking out with his index finger, making the other squeak again.

Finally pulling down his underwear, 'Sasuke' started licking the tip of his member. Koji was holding back the moans as best as he could. He had to admit, it was the best feeling he ever felt.

Getting bored, 'Sasuke' now put the whole thing in his mouth. Slowly he started moving his head up and down as he sucked it. Koji's moans were getting louder and louder, so much that he had to put his hand over his mouth.

"Don't cover your mouth. I want to hear your moans." 'Sasuke' said after briefly pulling away and removing Koji's hand.

When he continued sucking, Koji just couldn't take it anymore. He entangled his hand in 'Sasuke's' hair and moved his head on his own, faster than before. His loud moans were the only thing heard besides the sucking sound.

"Sasuke-kun! I'm going to-" he yelled but stopped as he felt 'Sasuke' pull away.

Confused, he looked up at the said male to see him removing his own underwear. Afraid of what might come next, his heart started beating faster. He didn't want to really 'do it', he knew it hurts a lot. But then again, he knew it also felt really good.

'Sasuke' lowered his head and whispered : "Do you want me to f*ck you or to f*ck myself?"

...

...

...

"Ah, t-the second option? I-" he answered unsurely but got interrupted as 'Sasuke' pecked his lips.

Koji closed his eyes, scared of what's about to happen. Minutes passed and he felt something brush against his member. Opening his eyes, he looked at the ceiling. He could feel 'Sasuke's' head laid on his shoulder and a cold, wet tongue on his neck. It sent shivers all through his body.

"Alright. Get ready for a good time, senpai~." 'Sasuke' whispered in his ear teasingly before he let his anus envelop Koji's member (i rly dunno how to say this xD). He started moving his hips up and down, making them both moan loudly.

Koji could feel something wet fall from 'Sasuke's' mouth into his.

...

...

...

'Is he-Is he drooling over me!?' he tought as he accidentally swallowed it.

Forgetting about it, he started moving his hips up and down as well to increase the pleasure. It helped, but not enough. He grabbed 'Sasuke's' butt and moved him faster.

The smell of s€x was felt and the only things heard were their loud moans. Luckily, Koji's parents weren't home for some reason and nobody outisde could hear them. Koji could feel tension in his stomach, indicting that he was about to-

"Sasuke-kun, I think I-" he started but was interrupted by 'Sasuke'. "I know, honey. Just go on. Don't stop! And don't pull away. You can cum inside of me if you want!" he said, making Koji's face turn into a tomato.

Reaching his climax, Koji did as he was told while letting out his last, loudest moan. He released his seed into his friend. There was a wet feeling on his stomach as the other did the same.

Pulling out, 'Sasuke' laid down next to him and they both panted with their eyes closed. Opening his eyes, he enveloped Koji in his arms lovingly.

They were both now lying in bed, entangled together. Both have fallen asleep out of exhaustion.

~[END OF SMUT, FOR ALL YOU HOLY CHILDREN]~

Opening his eyes, Koji let out a yawn as he streched his arms. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, trying to remember what happened last night. As he did, his cheeks turned a dark shade of red in an instant.

The bed creaked and 'Sasuke' was in his sight with a smirk on his face.

"You did well last night." he said and Koji's blush spread.

He looked away, embarrassed that he agreed to do it with someone he just met. Sasuke wasn't really a stranger, he knew him since he was seven. But this wasn't the Sasuke he knew.

This was 'Sasuke'.