• fifteen •

~i want to stay

~

'Sasuke' was stunned. He was hiding from Satoshi when he stumbled upon an interesting looking machine in an old alley. It was a silver box with a big green button on it. He was tempted to push the button, however he feared the concequences. Also the old saying : 'Curiosity killed the cat.'

But it's not like he cared anyway. Carefully pushing the button, he waited to see what was going to happen.

Suddenly, a string of light beamed out of a hole in the box that 'Sasuke' failed to notice before. The string got wider and wider until it was a blue-ish purple circle.

"That...that's it!" a deep voice yelled behind him, making him jump. Turning around, he spotted Satoshi, making him jump again.

"Satoshi? What're you doing here?" he asked nervously.

"You looked suspicious so I followed you. And now I'm glad I did." he said accusingly.

"So what is this thing?" 'Sasuke' asked, looking back at the circle.

"I think it may be some kind of portal to another universe. But I'm not sure." the blonde answered.

"What do you mean?" he asked again, confused. Could this be what Koji is looking for?

"There was this weird version of me that threw me through some weird portal, it looked something like this. Now I'm here in this weird version of Konoha and look like that other me...Gosh, now that I say it out loud, I realize how stupid it sounds." Satoshi explained.

"No, I believe you. Koji said something similar happened to him." 'Sasuke' reassured him.

"Really!? So is someone trying to switch universes or something?" he asked in thought.

"Could be. For now, let's not tell anyone, okay? Not even Koji. Alright?" 'Sasuke' proposed.

"Okay..." Satoshi agreed, slightly confused.

.

Upon returning to his house, 'Sasuke' found Koji still lying in his bed. Probably tired and in pain from last night. Thinking back on it, a small blush appeared on his face.

"Wake up, my little sunshine." he said and pecked the ginger's cheek lovingly.

"Mmmmm....where am I..." Koji muttered, still half asleep.

"I have kimchi." 'Sasuke' said teasingly and, as soon as he did, Koji's eyes opened wide as he stood up and ran out of the room. 'Sasuke' ran after him, only to catch him munching on kimchi in the kitchen. His day lightened up at the cute sight of his boyfriend happily eating his favorite meal.

.

"Sasukeeeee! I wanna cuddle!" Koji jumped into 'Sasuke's' lap, who was sitting on the couch, reading.

The raven haired male put his arms around his boyfriend's waist and continued reading over his shoulder.

"What are you reading?" Koji asked, bored out of his mind.

"An excellent book." he answered, making Koji sigh.

"What is it called?" Koji asked, hoping to get the answer he wanted.

"Fifty Shades of Grey." 'Sasuke' answered.

"Never heard of it. What is it about?" Koji tried to maintain conversation.

"It's a really cute love story. There's a lot of things in there that I'd like to do with you." 'Sasuke' answered casually.

"Yay, I can't wait. It sounds really fun." Koji cheered, not knowing what he had just gotten himself into.

"Koji, can I ask you something?" 'Sasuke' asked seriously as he put the book aside. "On a scale from one to ten, how much do you want to go back to your universe?" he asked carefully.

"Zero." Koji answered immediately, his tone was serious and bangs covered his eyes.

"You don't want to return?"

"No. It's horrible there. Any longer and I would've killed myself. I'm curious how 'Koji' is doing there right now. He must be really sad and depressed. Every moment there is like a stab in the heart, I'm glad to be here. I don't want to go back, ever. Don't make me go back there. Please, don't make me go back!" Koji said, his tone was raising as he spoke faster and faster.

"Alright, I get it. Don't worry, you won't go back. Ever." 'Sasuke' grabbed the older's shoulders and reassured him.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

.[smutty smutty up ahead].

"Ah, faster." 'Sasuke' managed to cry out between moans. Since Koji wasn't going fast enough, 'Sasuke' took ahold of the ginger's hair and pushed him faster and faster until he released into his mouth.

"Now, swallow it all." he said and held Koji's chin up. He let go when he was certain his boyfriend swallowed it all.

"Good boy." he said and licked Koji's cheek before leaving him on the floor.

"Oi! We didn't finish!" Koji called out.

"You didn't. That's your problem. Although I'd like to devour that monster of yours one day." he said before closing the door.