• sixteen •

~ goodbye and hello

~

Sitting at the table, 'Sasuke' was nervously watching his boyfriend devour his favortie food. Gulping for the milionth time that morning, he menatlly prepared himself for what he is about to say.

"Koji, I have to tell you something." he said nervousy, his voice quivering as he spoke. Koji stopped eating and looked up at him curiously.

"Hm?" he let out with his mouth still full of kimchi.

"Yesterday, I found some kind of machine. Turns out it's for travelling through universes." he spoke slowly, carefully looking at the other male and observing his expression.

"So? You said I don't have to go back." Koji said without a trace of worry or care in his voice.

"Don't you want to at least visit your universe one last time? Check how 'Koji' is doing, maybe help him out?" 'Sasuke' questioned.

"He's not my problem anymore." the ginger said before getting up. He was about to return to his room when a hand took his, stopping him.

"Why do you hate it so much there? Tell me." 'Sasuke' asked, annoyed with the older's attitude.

"Because it's horrible there. Everyone hates me and talks crap about me behind my back. My parents force me to do hard work because I'm 'supposed to be a ninja now'. I'm super lonely and it just sucks." he lashed out and almost started crying when he remembered something. "Come to think of it, where are my parents in this universe?"

"Oh, you don't have to worry about them." 'Sasuke' said calmly as an unsettling smile spread over his face.

"Why? What happened to them!?"

...

...

...

"They-They're gone. Now, are you going or not?" 'Sasuke' said nervously as soon as he was brought back to reality.

"No! Tell me what happened to my parents! Where are they!?" he questioned nervously.

"Are you coming then? " 'Sasuke' asked, trying to change the topic.

"..."

"Fine. But only if you tell me what happened to my parents. " Koji proposed a deal.

"Good. Let's go then. " 'Sasuke' said and started dragging him away.

.

They reached the alley. Koji looked around in bewilderment as 'Sasuke' tried to activate the machine.

"Hop through. I hope it works." 'Sasuke' said but muttered the last part as he stood aside.

"I'm not going first. You go!" Koji encouraged while waving his hands.

"Why don't we cross together?" 'Sasuke' suggested and took ahold of his boyfriend's hand, squeezing it tightly.

"Alright." Koji said and squeezed 'Sasuke's' hand back. A blush appeared on his cheeks.

Taking a deep breath, they both stepped through the portal. To Koji, the feeling was similar to the last time he went through the portal, but it was still frightening.

It soon passed. Koji was scared to open his eyes, but he knew it had to be done. Slowly open his eyelids, he was met with the same old alley he was in just before crossing the portal, yet it felt different.

'Sasuke' was also there, smiling at him. Their hands were still intertwined as they looked at each other lovingly. Faces inching closer, lips puckering up before a hand appeared in between and stopped them.

"We should do what we came here to do." Koji said and pulled away.

.

"I'll leave you to it. " 'Sasuke' said before leaving. Koji nodded and continued to his destination.

"Mom? Are you home? " Koji asked as he entered his house. There was no answer for a while before a door suddenly burst open. A familiar looking brunette boy came running.

"Oh my God! " he exclaimed as soon as he set his eyes on Koji. "You look like me! Like how I used to look like. "

"Umm.. Yeah... We need to talk." he said,  pulling the boy to the living room and sitting him down on the couch.

. after explaining everything to 'Koji'.

"What!? Why would you do that!? " 'Koji' yelled. He didn't sound too angry, but it was obvious he wasn't particularly pleased with what he just heard.

"I was depressed. 'Satoshi' was there with a solution and it sounded like a good deal. I'm sorry. " Koji said to himself from another universe.

" 'I'm sorry'!? I'm sorry but it ain't gon cut it. Your life sucks." 'Koji' replied.

"Really? " Koji asked, sarcasm leaking his tone.

"Could you stay here for a couple of days? I might need your help later." 'Koji' pleaded.

"Are you going to try to find Sasuke?" the orange haired male asked curiously.

"..."

"...Maybe..."