• thirteen •

~ what's happening in your reality?

~{ yo, 'Koji' in the pic ;) }

Darkness.

One minute he's in the forest, the next, everything's black.

Slowly, he came to his senses. Realizing that he just woke up, he opened his eyes only to be greeted with...the usual!? 'Koji' was in his room. But he knew something happened last night.

'Was it all just a dream?' he hoped in his thoughts.

A knock on his door brought him out of his thoughs.

"Koji-senpai! Get up! It's time!" a deep voice shouted in a high pitched tone through the door.

"I'm up!" he shouted back while getting out of his bed and quickly pulling on some clothes.

When he opened the door, he saw his brown haired friend, 'Satoshi''.

"What is it, Satoshi?" he asked, confused as to why his friend woke him up so early.

"We're going with Team 7 to find Sasuke and bring him back to Konoha! Don't tell me you forgot!" he answered happily.

"Whaaa!? But Sasuke is still in the village. He didn't leave last night, did he?" he asked, surprised. Was this some kind of cruel joke?

The other just laughed at him.

"Silly Koji-senpai. Sasuke left Konoha two years ago. Naruto looked for him while you cried in your room all day, waisting time. Looks like he really got to your head..." 'Satoshi' explained to his confused friend.

'Koji' couldn't move. He didn't know what to say.

'Is this really happening? Were these past two years all in my head?' he asked himself.

~

"Koji-senpai?" 'Satoshi' asked his friend as they were making their way over to the Hokage's office.

"Hm?"

"Do you-Do you like anyone?" he asked shyly, a blush appearing on his face.

"What do you mean?" the other asked, confused and slightly embarrassed.

"Ya know, do you have feeling for anyone?" he asked, his blush spreading even further over his face as he looked down at his feet while walking.

"Hmmm....I guess Sakura-chan? Not as much as I used to tho." he asnwered calmly. "Why?"

"Oh, nothing. Just forget it!" 'Satoshi' said and waved his hands nervously. The other just shrugged his shoulders and looked forward. The rest of the walk was silent. It wasn't awkward, both 'Koji' and 'Satoshi' were somewhere else in their minds.

~

"Hokage-samaaa!~" 'Satoshi hopped throught the door happily.

"Is this about the mission again?" Lady Tsunade asked, annoyed already.

"Yeeessss. Can you please let us go as well? Pweaaaseeee?" he begged cutely with puppy eyes and a pouty face. Fake tears were threatening to fall any second.

"No. We can't have too many people on the mission." she answered coldly.

"But we can heeeeelp!~" he whined.

"No. I bet you'll only slow them down." she said and tried to return back to her work.

"We won't, we promise. Besides, you know Sasuke has a soft spot for Koji-senpai." he whispered the last part to her, hoping that the said male didn't hear.

"Alright. I guess it wouldn't do any bad if I let you go. " she gave up, not wanting to deal with the annoying yet cute little boy any more.

"Yeeeeah! Thank you Lady Tsunade!" both boys cheered and jumped around her office.

"Hurry along now. They're leaving soon." she rushed them.

"Finally some peace and quiet." Tsunade sighed in relief as soon as they ran out.