one

june 25th 2018
11:45 pm

"(y/n)!" your older brother, oliver called. rolling your eyes you place the ice cream back into the freezer and walk to the living room where him and his girlfriend, montana are. "yes?" you raise an eyebrow at him.

"can you go get montana and i cheese pizza?" you give him an are-you-stupid look before leaving the living room, but not before yelling a simple "no." which in return he sends the finger your way.

june 26th 2018
3:53 am

after hitting close on the 'your phone's on 5%' pop up, you decide to go grab the charger from oliver's room.

you head across the hall to his room and slowly open his bedroom door, so it makes no noise. slowly walking into his room, you make sure he's asleep before searching his room for the charger that he took from you.

after spending about five minutes looking for it, you give up and wake up oliver to ask where ti is. "asshole," you say, shaking him awake. "what?" he mumbles, pulling the blanket over his head.

you rip the blanket off of him, "where's the charger?" oliver sat up and opened the drawer of his bedside table and pulled the charger out, "you're welcome, now let me sleep." mumbling a quick "thank you." you leave his room and head back to your own.

opening your bedroom door, you scream in horror when you see a teen boy standing in the middle of the room. he rushes towards you and puts his hand over your mouth before speaking, "shh, they can't know i'm here."

[ a/n: worst first chapter ever?? yikes ]