eleven

july 1st
6:52 pm

"what's happening with jack?" you asked finn who was sitting next to you on the lounge. "i don't know, they haven't told me anything." he shrugged his shoulders and turned towards you, "wanna go get dinner?" you nodded your head and stood up, "where to?"

"don't. you. dare!" you let out a small laugh as you bent down to hide under the table. "these aren't very good table manner, (y/n)," finn teased as he bent down to look at you from above the table.

"do i care?" you bit your lip to hold back a smile you could feel coming, "not one tint bit." you answered yourself as you lifted yourself above the table.

"i want ice cream," you said as you finished off your dinner. "good for you." finn rolled his eyes and stood up, "i'm going to the bathroom, be back in five."

nodding your head, you look up to see he left his phone on the table. "it won't hurt," you mumbled as you reached across said table and picked it up. "i can't just go through his phone, but it probably has things about me in it." you reasoned with yourself.

bringing the phone closer to you, you press the home button - hoping there's no password. "damn it, uhh- 1234." surprisingly, it worked, "idiot." you rolled your eyes as you scrolled through his notes and messages - finding nothing interesting.

putting his phone back down, you sigh in relief when you see him come out of the bathroom a few minutes later. "can we get ice cream now?"

[ a/n: i posted a spam/unpopular opinions/rants/random stories book that yous should totally check out if you wanna see what i look like! it's called "oof bro!" ]