fourteen

i can't be asked to put the time or date anymore, but enjoy this chapter:))

y/n slipped on her white converse before grabbing her red backpack, "i'm going to the grocery store!" she yelled out before leaving the house. stepping outside, she sighed contently, enjoying the fresh air.

once she got to the grocery store, she headed straight towards the fruit aisle as she was craving strawberries. stepping towards the punnets upon punnets of strawberries, she picked up a box of them, checking them out before putting them into her basket.

"here, take these ones," y/n looked up to see a girl around her age with long blonde hair holding out a punnet of strawberries. y/n smiled at the girl before taking the punnet off of her, "thanks, i'm y/n." the girl smiled back before replying, "fallyn, who are you here with?"

y/n furrowed her eyebrows, feeling uneasy, yet she replied anyway, "no one and i hate to cut this conversation short, but i've gotta get back home." y/n quickly turned around and headed off to anywhere, but where she was at that moment.

heading to the back of the store, she grabbed a carton of milk before she heard footsteps behind here. "okay y/n, just grab what you need and get out of here." she mumbled to herself before everything went black.

opening her eyes, she quickly blinked away the brightness of the light before sitting up. looking down at her hands she noticed they were tied up which made her feel sick to her stomach, "hello y/n, did you miss me?"

y/n looked up to the person who owned the voice she could never forget, "jack," she breathed out.

[ a/n: didn't i just update yesterday? what is this conspiracy?? ok anyway, this chapter is rushed & horrible & unedited, but enjoy it anyway ]