six

june 28th 2018
11:41 am

"(y/n)," millie banged onto the locked door, "open up, right now!" (y/n) shook her head, mentally cursing at herself for listening to their conversation. "and what will happen if i do?" she choked out, stepping closer to the door.

"millie, what are you - (y/n), unlock the door, please." you stepped closer to the door and unlocked it, as soon as you did that finn entered the room with millie following quickly behind. "why were you listening to soph and i's conversation? that was private!" millie yelled. you could tell she was furious, yet you didn't know why.

"i-i only heard the part about j-jack and his girlfriend," you stuttered, stepping closer to finn. finn rolled his eyes at millie's out burst and grabbed your hand, "leave her alone, millie, she didn't hear anything she didn't know." millie turned her attention towards finn, "you! you brought this girl with you, you make sure she doesn't do anymore snooping, she can not find the thing."

and with that millie turned around and stormed out of the room and into her own. "i'm sorry about her," finn let go of your hand and jumped onto the bed. "what happened anyway?" you sighed and sat next to him on the bed.

"well after we talked i was coming up the the room and i heard jack's name, i know i shouldn't of, but i stopped and listened to their conversation and i swear, i didn't hear anything i don't know." you said, waiting for his response. he just grabbed your hand, "just ignore millie, i think she's mad that i don't have any feelings for her," finn shrugged and grabbed his laptop and turned it on.

"finn?" you looked up at him, your eyes meeting his. "what's the thing millie was talking about?" finn thought for a moment before answering, "look (y/n), if i could tell you, i would." you nodded your head, understanding what you meant, "so, what're we gonna watch?" you smiled up at him, not bothering to try and get the answer out of him.

[ a/n: ngl school's been rlly bad but uHhh that's all g,, anyway this is unedited but enjoy it nonetheless ]