twelve

june 2nd
10:30 am

"(y/n)!" finn shouted as he repeatedly tapped you, trying to wake you up. opening one eye, you saw his face was literally 2 centimetres away from yours. "your breath smells," you mumble as you push finn away and sit up.

finn shrugged and headed to the bathroom. you stood up and headed to the kitchen, hoping finn had food. looking through his cupboards you eventually found some cereal which you poured into the bowl before putting the milk in (the RIGJT way to make cereal).

sitting on the floor, you started to eat your cereal as you waited for finn to come down. "let's do something today!" finn yelled even though he was standing right in front of you. "like go home?"

finn shook his head, "lol nope, we're gonna go bowling!" finn grinned at you before making his way to the fridge. "then go home?" finn rolled his eyes and took a drink from the carton of orange juice. "we're not going home, (y/n)."

"i'm the best at bowling, wolfhard." you taunted, walking towards your guys' lane. "uh huh, sure," finn handed a bowling ball to you, "let's bowl!" he grinned before dashing off to the start of the lane.

"i'll admit, that was fun." you said, grinning as you and finn walked to the nearest train station. "it was especially fun with you," finn replied. you looked over at finn and nodded, "everything's fun with me."

finn playfully glared at you before letting a smile make it's way onto his face, "ha frickin' ha, you're just sooo funny."

[ a/n: woahh, an actual chapter?? this belongs in the trash but uHhh enjoy! ]