four

june 26th 2018
1:07 pm

after lunch, finn dragged you back out to the car and continued the journey to who knows where. it's been two hours since and he still refuses to tell you anything. "c'mon finn," you groan at how stubborn he's being, which causes him to just roll his eyes before exiting off the freeway.

"where are we?" you question as you look out the window, taking in the scenery around you. "you don't need to know, we won't be here for long." this time you roll your eyes, you were getting really sick of him and his attitude.

"whatever," you mumble and continue looking out the window. you and finn have barely conversated this whole car ride, you don't understand why you had to come on this trip anyway. "we're here, get out." finn says abruptly, getting out of the car with you following shortly behind.

knocking on the door, finn yells out for someone by the name of jaeden which sparks your interest. "who's jaeden?" you ask. finn turns towards you, "he's-" before he could finish, he was interrupted by the door opening and a tall boy with blondish hair who looked around your age, ushering you both inside.

"glad you could make it," the boy started. "did you bring the bait?" finn rolled his eyes, but nodded his head nonetheless. what is happening? you thought, a confused look taking over your face. "(y/n), this is jaeden." you sent a wave his way before taking a step back, you weren't gonna lie, this all weirded you out.

finn sensed your nervousness and grabbed your hand, giving it a slight squeeze. "where are the other's?" finn asks, looking around the place. jaeden shrugged and walked into the kitchen. "millie and soph are upstairs and wyatt's who knows where."

finn nodded and let go of your hand, taking a seat on the kitchen bench, "when are we leaving?" jaeden shrugs once again before throwing finn a can of coke and offering one to you, which you decline. "i was thinking of leaving in a few days, but i don't know."

june 26th 2018
6:32 pm

"what's for dinner, soph?" a girl who you learnt was named millie asked. sophia shrugged, "new girl can cook." millie slapped sophia's shoulder, scolding her. "she's our guest, stupid, you can cook." sophia groaned, but stood from the couch and made her way into the kitchen.

you turned your body towards finn who raised an eyebrow, "what did jaeden mean when he asked if you brought the bait?" you whispered, not wanting anyone to head. finn chuckled and shook his head, "don't worry about that yet."

"you're quite secretive, finn," you stopped for a moment before continuing. "and i don't appreciate it." you crossed your arms and finn just stood up, holding his hand out. you reluctantly took it and stood up, "c'mon." he said before basically dragging you down towards the basement.

"this," he said, letting go of your hand and turning around to face you. "is basically our hideout, where we organise everything." you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, so finn went on to explain it in more depth. "it's like, an underground workshop, basically we organise jobs and have meetings down here with certain people. it's sorta like an office, but an office the organises illegal set ups and shit."

you slightly nodded, "w-why did you need m-me then?" finn smirked, "you're our bait."

[ a/n: this isnt edited n its rlly bad but uhh enjoy i guess?? ]