two

june 26th 2018
4:03 am

the boy removed his hand before you sent a glare his way, "what? who are you talking about? why are you -" "i'll explain later." the boy said, interrupting you.

"well, i'm gonna have to ask you to either explain or leave." you crossed your arms over your chest and waited for his response. "look, i'll explain soon, but can i ask a huge favour?"

you thought for a moment before nodding your head hesitantly. "can you maybe run away with me?" your mouth went agape, he can't be serious, you thought. "please?"

you quickly shook your head, taking this all in. "you stumbled into my room at 4 am, scared the shit out of me and now you're asking me if i'll run away with you?? and to top that all off, i don't even know your name!" you ranted before the boy once again placed his hand over your mouth.

"my name's finn and i'd really appreciate it if you ran away with me." rolling your eyes, you moved finn's hand off your mouth and sighed. giving in you mumbled out a soft "when are we leaving?" before grabbing a small travel bag and stuffing whatever clothes you could find into it.

june 26th
4:53 am

you threw you duffel bag down to finn - who swiftly caught it, before grabbing your yellow kanken and also throwing that down. grabbing your phone, you shoved it into your pocket and climbed over your window ledge thing. "just jump, i'll catch you." finn said, putting his arms out waiting for you to jump.

you rolled your eyes and sat down onto the roof and dangling your legs over the ledge. "what the fuck are you doing?" you looked down at finn and told him to wait before continuing to climb down.

you jumped off the roof thing, landing on your butt. "ah, fuck." you mumbled, standing and bringing your bags up with you. "you okay?" finn questioned, walking out to the car with you following behind.

"i'm fine," you mumbled, as finn opened the boot of the car for you to put your bags in. once they were in he walked over to the driver's seat and got in. "well? are you coming?" you quickly nodded your head and got into the passengers seat. "so, can you explain all of this now?"

[ a/n: this is disappointing smh ]