seventeen

"so what's the plan again?" chosen asked, watching as finn gathered together everything the pair was going to need. "we're going to get jae, wyatt, soph and millie to hideout and once they're in hiding, we'll call jack and tell him we've killed them." chosen nodded his head, "after that?"

"we'll go and rescue y/n, i'll grab her while you deal with jack." chosen grabbed out his phone and called jaeden to tell him the plan, hoping he'll understand why they've gotta go off the raider for a while.

finn dialled y/n's number. as the phone was ringing, he noticed his palms were sweating. nerves, he thought to himself. "shut up! who is this?" finn rubbed his temples before sighing, "it's finn, i did it."

jack smirked before nodding his head, "now i need one more favour from you." finn furrowed his eyebrows, "what is it?" fallyn smiled at jack, signalling him to continue. "i need you to kill y/n," jack walked over to y/n and squatted down in front of her. "tomorrow at 5pm, meet me at the docs, she'll be waiting for you and so will i."

"i can't do it!" finn paced back and forth while ranting to chosen who just sat back and listened. "what do i do?" finn stopped pacing and looked over a chosen who just shook his head, "i don't know, dude, but we'll find a way out of this."

[ a/n: hi ]
unedited