eighteen

unedited - time skip bc
the last few chapters were
boring as fuck so i wanted
to add drama idk.

finn looked from jack to y/n - who looked terrified. "please let her go, jack, i'll do anything if you just let her go." jack shook his head, "let me think about that."

it was currently 5:11 pm and finn met up with jack and y/n at the docs - he was currently trying to convince jack to let her go as it was his last option. jack pushed y/n towards finn, "take her, at least that way you'll both die with each other." to finn's surprise, his friends walked out from behind a crater that the three stood near.

"hi finnie," millie smirked, playing with the gun that was in her hand, "missed me?" sophia rolled her eyes at millie before loading her gun and pointing it towards the two teens - jaeden and wyatt doing the same.

"finn-" y/n choked out, "i'm scared." finn rubbed her back soothingly and brought her closer to him, "we'll be fine, i promise." y/n gripped onto finn's stripped shirt like her life depended on it - which it sorta did. while this was happening, finn didn't notice jack leave the docs, leaving them to fight for their lives.

millie loaded her gun and walked closer to the pair, "oh finn, so so stupid, you could've had me but you settled for that." millie pointed her gun towards y/n, but didn't fire just yet. "millie, put the gun down... guys we can sort something out, just don't hurt y/n." finn spoke up, looking from millie to the other's.

millie rolled her eyes, "as i said before, you're fucking stupid." millie pulled the trigger - shooting y/n's thigh. the girl cried out in pain as millie smirked. y/n doubled over in pain, finn kneeling down right next to her. sophia rolled her eyes at the idiocy of her old friend as she told jaeden to go to the other side of them.

"here, keep pressure on the wound," finn gave her his jacket that was on the ground next to him and tied it around her thigh as well as slipping his phone into her hand for her to call 911. "keep it hidden." finn stood back up and looked between his once called friends. as soon as finn was up again, jaeden grabbed him - keeping a tight grip on him as millie walked closer to y/n."

"why?" finn asked abruptly, trying to distract the group from y/n's actions. wyatt shrugged, "we're sick of you always controlling our every move, we're sick of you making everything about you, we're sick of you, but mainly, we're sick of her." wyatt finished with a roll of his eyes as the other's agreed, especially millie.

"you were meant to be my finn, not her finn. we were gonna live a happy life together, finnie, we would've been madly in life, but she ruined it!" millie shot at y/n again, hitting her right next to the other wound. she bent down next to her, "fuck you, bitch." she whispered into her ear.

y/n had hot tears running down her soft cheeks as she let out another cry - she was in so much pain, she couldn't control the cries that came out of her. "shut up!" millie kicked y/n in the stomach - "leave her alone, millie! she's done nothing wrong!" finn yelled at the girl, struggling to get out of jaeden's grip.

"you're fucking stupid, finn." sophia piped up, "almost as stupid as the combination of pb&j." finn glared at her before he saw chosen sneaking up behind wyatt and snapping his neck. "always hated that guy." millie turned around and saw chosen, "not you."

chosen shrugged, "i suggest yous put the guns down - the police are on their way and they should be here any minute." sophia moved her gun from finn to jaeden who was holding him. "s-sophia, what are you doing?" jaeden loosened his grip on finn in fear, leading to finn knocking his elbow into his nose.

"finn, you help y/n, we'll sort these two out!" chosen exclaimed as finn basically ran over to y/n - kneeling next to her. "angel, i need you to look at me." finn placed his hand on her tearstained cheek as she was coming in and out of consciousness. "i-" finn brought the girl onto his lap and attempted to keep her awake until someone got here.

"you're going to be fine, i promise." he rubbed her cheek with his thumb and whispered sweet nothings into her ear. with his free hand he held down his jacket onto the wounds, praying that she hasn't lost too much blood over the last five minutes.

"finn wolfhard!" finn looked up from his phone and speed walked over to the doctor, "how is she?" the doctor nodded his head, "she'll be fine, she didn't lose too much blood. would you like to see her?" finn nodded his head, "yes - yes please! it'd mean a lot."

finn followed the doctor into y/n's room, "thank you," he said before walking over to you. "hi." y/n sent a small smile his way - she was awake but was extremely tired. "i'm sorry - i didn't mean for any of this to happen," finn took a seat next to her bed, "jack's a bad person - his killed dozens, we - i wanted to see him get a taste of his own medicine." y/n patted her bed, motioning for finn to lie down next to her.

"i know - you didn't m-mean for this to happen, finn." she said softly as he lied down next to her. finn and her lied down in silence for a few minutes - enjoying each other's company. "y/n, you deserve so much more than this, i shouldn't have brought you into this." y/n placed a kiss onto finn's cheek, "i know, but i don't know what i'd be doing if you didn't sneak into my room at 4 in the morning asking me to run away with you - i'd be lost without you, finn."

[ a/n: hi im back,, uhh this is probably the second last chapter but idk,, if yall want fluffy chapters i can give some of those but if not 4 am's almost finished. also wow my writing in this book's complete shit im sorry ]