three

june 26th 2018
5:13 am

finn looked over at (y/n) and sighed, he knew he had to explain all of this to her sooner or later,, preferably later. "i'll tell you later." he said, driving through the streets of their home town. (y/n) just rolled her eyes and turned the volume of the music up even louder.

"look, i'm sorry i can't tell you just yet, but it's better if i tell you once we get to our destination." you looked over at finn and slightly nodded your head, "fine." you huffed out, turning the music up even louder.

june 26th 2018
11:37 am

"i'm hungry, and tired, and oliver keeps texting me." you complain, dismissing oliver's 'where are you' texts for the seventh time today. finn rolls his eyes and pulls into a gas station, that has a mcdonald's connected to it. "gas station food or mcdonald's?"

you look over at him and give him an 'are you stupid?' look before answering, "mcdonald's, obviously." he rolled his eyes and parked the car in the first parking spot he found, getting out shortly after with you following quickly behind.

"what do you want?" you shake your head, "i'll get it myself." finn rolls his eyes - again - and asks you once more. groaning, you reluctantly tell him, "a large fries and a frozen coke." nodding his head, he repeats your order to the cashier and sends you to find a table.

a little while later, finn comes over with the order and places it down, "here." he says, handing you your fries and frozen coke. "thanks," you send him a smile and start eating your food.

[ a/n: this was such a filler chapter,, anyway i might not be able to update as often bc im going back to school on wednesday ]