nine

june 30th
1:03 pm

"are we there yet?" sophia asked for the 100th time, causing everyone to groan. "not yet, sophia." jaeden said, rolling his eyes. you looked up from your phone and out the window - hoping to at least pinpoint where yous were.

"we should be there in no less than an hour," you piped up. finn looked over at you, "how can you tell by just looking outside?" you shrugged, it was a skill you had and you never questioned it. "i just can, i guess."

june 30th
2:10 pm

you climbed out of the backseat - glad to finally be at your destination. you grabbed your bags from the boot and placed your sunglasses over your eyes. "c'mon y/n, they're waiting for us." finn said, closing the boot and locking the car.

you nodded your head and followed finn inside the house - which you assumed was their safe house. "woah," you let out a breath as you walked into the living room. "this place is so nice." finn nodded, agreeing with you. "it's a shame we're rarely here."

jaeden - who was sitting on the lounge - looked up from his phone, "jack wants to know where y/n is."

[ a/n: hello hi i finally updated,, also expect chapter three of secondhand sometime during the next two days! ]