eight

june 29th
12:06 pm

"i'm hungry," you complained, which got eye rolls from everyone in this car. this group has a thing for rolling their eyes, you thought, making yourself laugh. "what's so funny?" millie questioned, turning to look at you. "oh, nothing." you mumbled, resting your head on finn's shoulder which caused millie to scoff.

at the sight of a gas station, you perked up. "jaeden!" you pulled yourself so you were in the middle of jaeden and wyatt, "stop at the gas station!" jaeden nodded and quickly took the next exit which is where the gas station was located.

as soon as jaeden parked, you pulled the down open and climbed out, dragging finn out with you. walking into the gas station, you automatically went to the snack isle - knowing you'd definitely want a bag of crisps. "what's your favourite movie?" you randomly blurted out, crouching down to look at the flavours on the bottom row.

"hmm, never really thought about it," finn shrugged while tapping his foot - something you've noticed he does often. "well think about it now." you picked up a bag of doritos and stood up, walking towards the candy isle with finn following close behind.

"if i had to pick it'd probably be the sandlot - it's a classic," you nodded, agreeing with him. "i like jack, have you seen it?" you picked up a random chocolate bar and turned to face finn. "i haven't, we should watch it sometime." once again, you nodded your head and dragged finn to the cashier.

[ a/n: *a spoiler for MY GIRL ahead*
uhh i just watched my girl and i literally had tears streaming down my face when thomas j died like uhh no u cant do this to me he was so pure and soft and i love ok also when vada broke down at his funeral like that HIT ME IN THE FEELS ughh ]