seven

june 29th 2018
4:23 am

"finn, wake up, we've gotta go," you got woken up by millie who was trying to wake up finn, but you decided to pretend to sleep so you could listen to anything millie was saying. "wha- why?" finn slowly opened his eyes to be met with millie standing over him.

"they're here, they'll take anyone who's in the house," millie started, moving out of the way so finn could get out of bed, "jaeden, wyatt, and sophia are in the car waiting for us, we've gotta leave. now!" millie rushed out of your's and finn's shared room and to where you assumed, was the car.

"(y/n), you have to wake up," finn started shaking you, in hopes it'd wake you up. blinking your eyes open, you look up at finn, confused - well at least trying to be. you sat up and grabbed your phone, "huh? why?" finn shook his head and grabbed your hand, pulling you up from your sitting position.

"grab your bag, let's go," finn grabbed his own bag and basically ran out of the room which lead to you running after him once you had all of your stuff. "this can't be happening." you heard him mutter to himself as you both entered the garage and got into the car. "took yous long enough," jaeden put the car into reverse and as soon as wyatt had opened the garage door, he sped out.

"where are we going to?" you piped up from the backseat, causing millie to roll her eyes. "new york city," jaeden said, darting his eyes at you before looking back at the road.

[ a/n: short chapter, but i wanted to update. wHENEVER SOMEONE VOTES OR COMMENTS IT MAKES MY DAY TBH like wow thank u ily 💕💘💖💗💓💞💝 ]