five

june 28th
11:27 am

it's been two days since finn explained what was happening, well a little bit of what was happening. you were still quite confused. "hey finn, remember when you said i was being used as bait?" finn nodded his head and continued making himself a grilled cheese.

"who-who are looking for? it's not my brother, is it?" finn held back and laugh and shook his head, you furrowed your eyebrows at this. "no, we're not after your brother." you let out a breath that you must've been holding in, "oh thank god." you mumbled, "we're after jack grazer, your ex." your eyes shot up at this, "w-what did he do?"

"it's better if you don't know," finn shrugged and placed his grilled cheese onto a plate. you nodded your head and headed up to your shared room with finn. "jack should be here in three days," you heard millie say as you were walking past her and sophia's shared room. this caught your attention, so you stopped and listened to their conversation. "i heard he's bringing fallyn with him." who's fallyn? you furrowed your eyebrows and moved your head closer to the door.

"his new girlfriend? i feel bad for her." you heard millie get off her bed and walk towards the door, which made you basically run into your room as fast as your legs could carry you. "(y/n), i don't like people who snoop around!" millie yelled, heading towards your room.

[ a/n: this isnt edited, sorry.
okay so, i had the WORST day at school,, i got caught swearing like four times and my fRIENDS ARE AIRDROPPING PHOTOS OF ME TO RANDOM PEOPLE,, these are first world problems, but i did ask them not to and they still are?? also,, my friend was telling people my wattpad which annoyed me as well ]