1

Hello everyone!! I'm back... :)
----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook downed his fourth glass of coffee before getting up from his chair in the kitchen and going to his bedroom. This was his third day without any sleep and no matter how much he wanted to he couldn't take a break. He already slept in once and his boss threatened to fire him if he was late even once, again.

Jungkook sighed as he walked towards the mirror to see his baggy eyes and zombie appearance.

"Just two more days. You can do this, Guk. You can do this."

Jungkook nodded with determination and slapped his face before going to his bed and grabbing his bunny mascot costume. He put it under his arm and walked out of his apartment. He waited until the bus stopped in front of him and Jungkook settled inside for yet another day of his cursed job.

He arrived at the toy store and took in a deep breath before taking his costume with him and walking inside the store. He greeted the owner who gave his appearance a questioning look but said nothing except for giving a nod. Jungkook walked to the back of the store to change into his bunny outfit and threw his own clothes aside on the couch before walking out to his spot and swinging his hips slightly.

Jungkook waved his hands and swayed around at the people and especially the little kids walking past him who laughed and danced with him until their parents dragged them with them.

Oh how much he hated this job, he couldn't even begin to explain it. But there was no other choice. He couldn't find a decent job since he never made it to any of the interviews on time because of his bad sleeping habit. All the interviews were scheduled early in the morning and waking up early was not something Jungkook could ever do unless someone else took its responsibility.

If only his roommate was cooperative enough they both could have been working together in the same company right now but the guy was an uptight asshole who only cared about his own grades and future. Helping others was not something in his dictionary. Hence, Jungkook's miserable life of being a mascot.

Of course, his roommate is not the only one to be entirely blamed here but Jungkook would always tell that to himself to ease the feeling of being a failure.

-------

When the dreadful two days of his sleepless job were finally over, Jungkook dragged his lifeless form to the owner of the store as he took off his bunny head.

"My month ends today, sir."

The owner, Namjoon, looked up from his mobile and almost fell off his chair at the scary sight of Jungkook.

"Holy mother of- Have you been using drugs lately, Guk? I swear I'll fire you if you are."

Jungkook looked at him unamused and replied flatly.

"I have been drinking too much coffee these days."

Namjoon eyed him for a second before shrugging it off and opening his table drawer. He pulled out a white envelop and handed it to Jungkook.

"Here you go. Tell me by the end of next week if you want to keep this job or not, okay?"

Jungkook took the envelope and felt some energy coming back into him. He nodded to Namjoon and turned around to leave the place. He had a whole week off from now on and he couldn't wait to go home and just doze off for the entire week.

Jungkook walked out of the store without changing his costume and towards the bus stop. He put the bunny head back on to give himself a soft head rest as he waited for the bus.

Not long after he sat down and relaxed, his eyes started to droop. Now he didn't have any motivation like he did in the last few days to stay awake so he ended up falling asleep.

************************************