18

Taehyung hadn't walked much when his phone rang and once his eyes landed on the caller's name, Taehyung rushed to answer the call.

"Hobi, I swear that fucker was lying. I would never try to ruin your relationship on purpose. You've known me for so long. You can't doubt me like that."

Taehyung rambled on and on without a break, not letting the other to even say 'hello'.

"Tae?"

One stern word, that's all it took for Taehyung to zip up his lips and wait for the other to speak up.

"I know you didn't do it on purpose and also, I don't believe what that guy said because I know you already have your eyes on someone."

Taehyung let out the breath he was holding in and mumbled.

"Oh, thank God."

Before he could say anything else, Hoseok spoke up first.

"Sorry. For, you know, over reacting like that. I should've at least listened to you. I mean it was a little too much to tell you to get out of your own house but it was in the heat of moment so.."

Taehyung rubbed his nape sheepishly when he heard that and laughed softly, feeling the mood lightening up on both ends.

"Uh, haha. No sweat, Hobi."

Hoseok hummed when they were finally back to how they used to be. After a second of peaceful silence, Hoseok asked what he was itching to know.

"So.. Where did you go after you left?"

Taehyung immediately jumped and felt the excitement rising up in his body.

"I went to see Jungkook."

Hoseok made an inhumane sound which Taehyung guessed to be him choking on something. A little coughing that followed confirmed his guess.

"Jungkook? The Jungkook? Are you kidding me? How did you even find him?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his best friend's shock as if he was supposed to be already expecting it.

"No, I'm not kidding. I have been stalking him ever since we parted after our first meeting so I knew where he would be and I went straight to him. And the best part is that he didn't suspect anything at all. Awesome, right?"

Taehyung hyped as he exclaimed and the gasp from the other end satisfied him since it was according to his expectation.

"What the fuck, Tae? You actually stalked him? I can't believe this."

Taehyung giggled mischievously and felt a smug wave washing over him.

"By the way, where was he? Did he recognise you right away? Did he say something about that incident?"

Taehyung started walking again since he had to tell everything to Hoseok face to face now because it won't be much fun without having him there in person.

"I'll tell you in a bit. I'm on my way to your house so just wait till then. Oh wait. Are you home?"

"Yes, I am. Now, don't walk. Dassi run run run!"

Hoseok exclaimed excitedly and Taehyung took off. Of course, he was going to run. He had to tell him everything before he exploded. And also because he missed Hoseok a lot even though it hadn't even been two days.

It took him almost ten to fifteen minutes to arrive at Hoseok's residence and when he did, Taehyung barged in without ringing the bell or even knocking making his way to Hoseok's room.