22

Taehyung immediately texted Jimin since he couldn't bring himself to trust Jungkook's words. Plus the smug smirk the brunette was holding made him even more suspicious. Hoseok took the opportunity and rushed to the bathroom before his bladder exploded.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Taehyung were in a staring contest when the blonde's phone buzzed and his eyes blinked rapidly after seeing the message he received. Jungkook wondered what he was supposed to show on his face when he didn't know what the shorty had replied while Taehyung had started to blush.

Tae: Hottie said u told him I'm fucking around. What's this about?

Chim: What? No! He just wanted to get in your pants badly so I told him to fuck off..

The first words that left Taehyung's mouth were dipped heavily in poison.

"I can't believe this. You bastard!"

What Jungkook mistook as Taehyung's blush was actually his blood boiling out of rage. Why? He didn't know. So all he could do was look at the fuming male dumbly, waiting for some sort of explanation. Taehyung, on the other hand, was shocked immensely. He was so into Jungkook all this time that everything about him attracted the blonde towards the brunette but it all went down the drain when Jimin disclosed the true intentions of this guy standing casually in front of him as if he didn't just disappoint Taehyung beyond words.

"I actually thought you were a decent guy but I guess I forgot for a moment that I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover."

Taehyung sneered at Jungkook and it was then that the confused guy got a hint that there must have been a misunderstanding. But he couldn't understand why he was feeling a sudden rush in his body to get it clarified. Ignoring the feeling for a while he shook his head and gave Taehyung a questioning look.

"What are you talking about?"

Taehyung scoffed as he moved to knock on the bathroom door ignoring Jungkook completely.

"Hobi! Hurry up. We're leaving."

"Just a second."

Hoseok replied and Taehyung tapped his feet impatiently. He couldn't wait to get out of the place because he was feeling suffocated.

Jungkook was the type of guy who would let the world burn if it didn't concern him but here he was fussing internally over this stranger-friend who he didn't even know very well.

"Would you mind telling me what exactly happened? Or is it another one of your mood swing?"

Taehyung closed his eyes tightly trying to calm himself down without looking back at the face of the person who asked him that. Hoseok chose this time as perfect one and came out looking like he just got revived but once he stepped out the sudden heavy atmosphere greeted him and his eyes darted between the other two people in the room wondering what unfolded in the short moment he was busy taking care of his business.

"Who died?"

The red head joked but Taehyung only turned to storm out without humoring him. Hoseok was about to go after him but seeing the confused and uncomfortable look on Jungkook's face, he stopped in his tracks to make sure he got this side of story first.

"What just happened?"

Jungkook didn't realize he was looking like he was about to cry when he turned his attention to Hoseok but the older being a gentle fellow didn't call him out on it.

"I honestly don't know. He just received a text and then got all angry at me saying I'm not as decent as he thought of me to be, whatever that means."

Hoseok hummed in response before giving him a reassuring pat on his shoulder and moving out. Taehyung was standing outside waiting for his partner to come out already which when he did, the blonde took off. Hoseok was yet to ask what happened when Taehyung started on his own.

"I can't believe this. I really can't believe this shit. I mean does he look a player to you? He doesn't look like it to me at least. But guess what? He is and all he wanted was to 'get in my pants' as chim said it. My God. I would have given him my virginity and then be thrown away if chim didn't expose him to me."

Hoseok quietly walked along as Taehyung ranted and casually took his phone out to ask Jimin himself. He didn't need to do that, however, since Jimin had already dropped a message for him.

Chim: I think I might wage a war between our romeo and Juliet. 😉 Tell me how it goes.

Hoseok sighed before stopping Taehyung by putting a hand on his shoulder. When the enraged male turned to question why he was stopped, Hoseok simply held his phone up in front of his face. Taehyung blinked twice before focussing on the screen in front of him and then looked at his friend holding it. Two or maybe three seconds later, Taehyung registered the words he saw and mumbled to himself as his hands fisted into balls, but loud enough that Hoseok heard it too.

"That little dick. I'll kill him."

Hoseok shook his head as he saw Taehyung gritting his teeth in an attempt to look cool but was actually looking like a kitten.

"No. No, you won't. Because you're an idiot who needs that 'little dick'. Now, don't you think you need to take care of something?"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows questioningly but when Hoseok jerked his head to his back, Taehyung realized what he meant and took off as his mouth formed an 'o'. Instead of walking, the hyped blonde was running towards Jungkook's house, which wasn't that far since they hadn't traveled away much.

"Jungkookie~"

************************************