2

Jungkook shifted in his sleep after what felt like hours, but felt himself restrained. He didn't bother to wake up as he pulled on his costume to give himself slight ease so he could continue sleeping. When Jungkook started to feel suffocation, he tugged on his bunny head to take it off. Only, he couldn't do it with ease. It felt like he was caged.

Jungkook tried to ignore the feeling since it was all just a dream but when sweat started forming on his body and breathing became a little difficult, Jungkook sat up. He couldn't see anything and thought it might be because of the stuffy costume so he pulled the bunny head but it only lifted slightly before getting blocked midway. Jungkook tried to push it further up but it kept bumping into some surface. He let the head go and blindly moved his hands around to understand where he was.

The boundaries were very close and he realized that he really was caged, sort of. By now, Jungkook was very much awake and aware that he had been kidnapped. What he couldn't understand was that why would anyone kidnap a guy in a bunny mascot. But it didn't change the fact that he was not where he was supposed to be.

Jungkook tried to feel the place with his hands so he could decide which place to hammer his hands on. He pushed slightly wherever his hands landed and all of a sudden he felt that he opened something. Jungkook pushed at the same place again as he tried to breath normally and finally he could see some light which was coming from the street outside.

Jungkook immediately moved his head out to pull off the costume head and breath. After becoming stable he looked around the dimly lit room and realized it was an apartment. He stepped out of the place he was locked in only to find out it was a closet. Someone had put him in their closet but didn't bother to lock it. The situation didn't make any sense to Jungkook but he still kept his guard up as he moved about to find the culprit. He didn't expect anyone to be around but he still wanted to look.

Jungkook padded away from the closet and walked until he came closer to the bed. He pulled his phone out and turned on the flash light. There, right in front of him, laid a guy in three piece suit with shoes on and face down. Jungkook scanned the appearance of the person for a while but didn't recall him at all.

He then moved ahead and turned his face slowly so as to not disturb him. The guy shifted in his place immediately causing Jungkook to jump back and put his bunny head up in front of him for defence dropping his phone during that. When nothing happened for a few seconds, Jungkook peeked from behind the head and carefully bent down to pick his phone. The guy seemed to be knocked out for good.

Jungkook decided to grab a weapon before waking him up and asking him some questions so he walked around looking for something useful. When he looked around he only faced emptiness. There was nothing extra other than absolutely necessary things. Even the side table only had a phone which Jungkook thought belonged to the sleeping guy. There was no decorations, no paintings, no wall clock, nothing. It was, kind of, dead.

Jungkook shrugged off his judgmental thoughts and looked for what he needed. After finding no weapon whatsoever, Jungkook decided on the shoe his kidnapper was wearing. He took it off and held it firmly in his hand as he approached the guy to shake him.

"Hey, wake up."

No response came so Jungkook shook him a little harshly.

"Wake. Up."

The sleeping guy mumbled some incoherent words as he swatted away Jungkook's hand. Jungkook stopped for a while and looked around for a light switch. He face palmed for being so stupid to not have thought of it before but better late than never. After finding it, he flicked it on and voilà. The room was brightly lit making him flinch as he closed his eyes to sudden bright light. When his eyes had adjusted he put his bunny head back on to hide his face as he walked back to the bed and spoke loudly with a spank on the sleeping guy's ass with the shoe.

"WAKE UP, YOU ASSHOLE!"

The poor guy sat right up like a shocked kitten and mumbled with his eyes still closed.

"What? What happened?"

Jungkook tapped his shoulders and the addressed person opened his eyes to look aside to see Jungkook standing very close to him in his costume holding a shoe in one hand. It took three seconds before the supposed kidnapper screamed in a deep voice and flipped back which caused him to fall off the bed. He groaned in pain but when he saw Jungkook approaching him, he backed away crawling.

"DON'T KILL ME! PLEASE!"

Jungkook stopped in his tracks as he stared at the terrified guy through his costume head's eyes in utter confusion.

************************************