7

Hoseok woke up when he felt the need to pee and the first thing he noticed aside from the sunlight raining in through the window giving away the time being near noon, was someone's legs gracefully placed across his torso. He threw them off knowing well the other's sleep wouldn't be bothered by it and got up to go do his business.

When he came out he was a little more awake then before and noticed Jungkook down on the floor instead of his previous location i.e. the couch. Hoseok contemplated if he should try to put him up back himself or wake Taehyung for help. In the end, he gave up on both ideas after seeing the other having no problem with sleeping on the floor.

It wasn't long after he slept again that Taehyung woke up. Even though it was Saturday, Taehyung still woke up early not because he was very punctual or anything but because he was hungry. He didn't have anything for a good amount of hours now and finally it was too much for him to endure so he was sitting up in his bed.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and scratched his belly as he waited for God knows what. When another grumble appeared in his tummy, Taehyung rolled out of his bed and walked around the bed to go to the kitchen. Since he was walking without looking where he was going, he bumped into Jungkook's arm on the floor and fell face first with a thump.

Normally, anyone would wake up and be worried about the sound but neither Jungkook nor Hoseok budged even the slightest. Taehyung sat up slowly rubbing his face, knees and elbows on turns since they all hurt. He looked back at the 'thing' he bumped into and found Jungkook lying comfortably. Feeling it like a mock, Taehyung scowled and kicked his arm slightly in revenge and moved to the kitchen without noticing that he woke him up slightly.

Settling on noodles, Taehyung made himself a big bowl full and slurped them in silence. As he sat there and ate with half closed eyes he heard someone bump into a chair. He opened one eye slightly to find Jungkook standing in front of him in one of Taehyung's gown that barely fit him since Taehyung was very slim compared to Jungkook. They both stared at each other as if they both had seen a ghost.

The awkwardly comfortable silence lasted for a while before Jungkook's eyes traveled to the bowl in front of Taehyung and he licked his lips uncontrollably. Taehyung looked down following Jungkook's gaze but thought the other was looking at his exposed chest instead of the bowl and blushed slightly. Jungkook ignored that mostly because he didn't care due to overwhelming hunger at the moment.

"Can I have some, too?"

Jungkook brought Taehyung out of his thoughts with his question but Taehyung didn't understand so he looked at him dumbly.

"Wha-?"

Jungkook jerked his head towards the bowl and gulped.

"Noodles."

Taehyung looked down again and then back up before he 'oh-ed'. Without further thinking, Taehyung nodded and Jungkook didn't waste another second as he grabbed a pair of chopsticks from the slab and pulled a chair close to Taehyung's. They both ate silently with constant slurping sounds filling the air. Taehyung mentally patted himself for making a large bowl or else they would have to fight over who could have more.

When the bowl was empty, they both sat there staring at it as if it would automatically do something if they kept staring.

"I'm still hungry."

Jungkook spoke up after a moment and Taehyung hummed without a reason.

"Can you make me some more?"

Taehyung turned towards him and looked at Jungkook weirdly.

"Why should I?"

Jungkook thought about it seriously as he bit his lip and looked for the answer. Finally he sighed and looked directly in Taehyung's eyes and responded.

"Because you brought me here. It's your responsibility to feed me."

Taehyung couldn't help but scoff at that and pushed the empty bowl ahead before getting up to walk away.

"You came here on your own. I'm not feeding you at all. You already ate half of my noodles."

Jungkook knitted his eyebrows at that wondering if that was all a dream where he woke up in his bunny costume in someone else's closet. He looked down and saw himself wearing something he couldn't remember ever buying.

"I came here? What the fuck is going on? Where am I?"

Jungkook held his head in his hand after Taehyung left him in the kitchen and tried to calm down so that he could think over everything that had happened or what he thought had happened.

Meanwhile, Taehyung went to the bedroom calmly but as soon as he approached the bed he panicked and started shaking Hoseok violently as he spoke in harsh whispers.

"Yah! Wake up. He's awake. Wake up, hoe. We're in trouble."

Hoseok finally woke up and glared at Taehyung as he sat up.

"Slow down, will you? What happened?"

Taehyung bounced on his feet impatiently as he glanced back and pointed his thumb behind him.

"Jungkook happened. He's awake. He'll kill me."

Hoseok took three seconds to register that before his eyes widened and he jumped off the bed to flee.

"I'm outta here. Good luck."

Before he could run out, Jungkook appeared in doorway lazily and Hoseok's dash halted with a screech.

Another silent staring contest began as they all looked from one person to another wondering for others to make a move. It looked like a mannequin challenge was being filmed.

************************************