3

"Um, you kidnapped me, right?"

Jungkook felt like a brick hitting him on the face at the stupidity of the question he was asking but he had to know because the person he was supposing to be the culprit turned the situation around by getting frightened by Jungkook's presence.

The guy on the floor gave him a dumb look at the question but said nothing so Jungkook repeated himself in somewhat different words, thinking that he didn't say it loud enough.

"Didn't you bring me here?"

The guy stared at Jungkook for a while before some sort of realization hit him and he jumped up making Jungkook step back in defense.

"Oh! Oooohh! That fucking bastard had to mmnhnmnh."

Jungkook watched him as he mumbled while collecting himself and dusting his clothes before making his way towards the mascot and gesturing him to sit on his bed. Jungkook kept his keen eye on the guy as he followed and sat on the bed.

"What happened?"

The guy snapped his neck towards Jungkook and gave him a 'huh?' but then smiled at him.

"Oh, uh, nothing. I'm so sorry for.. For this. It's.. I didn't do it. Just to be clear. I didn't bring you here. I swear."

Jungkook swirled his tongue in his mouth at the hurried explanation of the guy rushing around in front of him looking for something.

"What are you looking for?"

Jungkook asked after watching him for a while. The guy looked at him again and ruffled his soft, glistening blonde hair as he sighed.

"My phone. I don't know where I put it."

Jungkook pointed to the side table and the guy followed his arm to see a device resting peacefully on the table. He slapped his forehead and moved over towards the table to grab the phone. He quickly made a few taps on it and put it to his ear. After a few seconds he yelled into the device.

"YOU STUPID HOE! WHY DID YOU BRING HIM TO MY HOUSE? WHAT IF SOMEONE CALLED THE COPS ON ME? GET YOUR ASS HERE BEFORE I GET DOWN THERE AND KICK YOU IN THE BALLS."

And with that he ended the call and threw the phone on the bed beside Jungkook. Jungkook sat there listening to him and when he finally stopped fuming, Jungkook asked.

"What's your name?"

The guy looked at Jungkook and sighed again before replying.

"It's T- Wait, why are you asking? Are you going to report me? I told you I didn't bring you here."

Jungkook sighed before he shrugged lazily and plopped his back down on the bed. Despite the situation being unknown and there being a possibility of it being dangerous, Jungkook felt the extreme desire to sleep. He still had to cope up with his lack of sleep of an entire week and the mere reminder made him extremely drowsy that his next words came out as slurs.

"No. I'm too lazy to do that."

The guy stared at him as Jungkook made himself comfortable on an unknown person's bed and seemed like he was planning on spending the night.

"Um, excuse me but do you, by any chance, know me?"

Jungkook lifted his finger and waved it in negation before dropping his arm lifelessly. After a few seconds of silence, Jungkook spoke up.

"Don't mind me for a while. I'm gonna take a short nap."

The guy just stood still as Jungkook spoke like a drunk and shifted in his spot. He was taken aback by Jungkook's behaviour and tried to form some words to fit in the situation.

"Are you going to sleep here? And in that?"

Jungkook didn't respond for a while as he thought about the question and finally sighed in annoyance as he sat up and took off his mascot head.

The moment his face came in view of the stranger, he gasped.

"Are you a druggie?"

Jungkook gave him an unamused look as he got reminded of Namjoon and shook his head.

"No. I have been drinking too much coffee lately."

He gave the same reply he gave to Namjoon and after that Jungkook dropped his head back and closed his eyes. After few more seconds passed he spoke up again.

"I never got your name, though. I'm Jungkook, by the way."

Jungkook didn't wait for the response as his form was taken over by sleep. The guy stood there for a second before he answered but he didn't know that Jungkook was asleep already.

"Uh, Taehyung. Kim Taehyung."

************************************