10

Taehyung was finally well informed about the actual situation and now they all were on the same page. Jungkook spoke up after a few seconds to remind the other two of a very important thing they were just told buy forgot already.

"Um, so about my clothes-"

Jungkook trailed off somewhat awkwardly as he spoke. Hoseok blinked at him before taking a glance at Taehyung's closet, then at Taehyung and finally back at Jungkook who was looking at him hopefully.

"I don't think you really have a different choice from what you're wearing."

Jungkook looked at him with a little concerned expression as he asked.

"Why?"

Hoseok looked at Taehyung once more as he scanned his best friend before replying to Jungkook.

"Because, one, he's half the size you are so you'll never be able to wear his outfits. Two, even if they were your size, you still wouldn't be able to wear them because they are anything but decent since our prince here, tries to be a fashionista. And three, which is the most important reason, he would kill both of us if we tried to take his clothes. Which is why I'm still confused how come he's still silent when you're wearing his night gown?"

Jungkook 'oh-ed' dejectedly as he looked down and wondered what to come up with to escape from his brother's sight if this was all he could have for showing himself to his brother. Meanwhile, Taehyung was busy contemplating his response since he couldn't understand if Hoseok just complimented him or insulted him.

While Taehyung was busy, the other two kept talking.

"I really need something else. I can't face him in this. He already thinks mhmnnhnn."

Jungkook's voice reduced as he spoke and he almost mumbled the last words so Hoseok didn't quite catch them.

"What does he already think?"

Jungkook looked a little embarrassed but replied anyway.

"He already thinks I'm getting laid somewhere since I'm on vacations now."

Hoseok 'oh-ed' slowly before an evil idea popped in his head and he used all his might to stop the smirk from escaping before he spoke up.

"How much time do you still have before your brother arrives?"

Jungkook checked his phone and saw that the last call was made about ten minutes ago.

"Almost five minutes at most."

Hoseok pretended to be deep in thoughts as he wasted another minute before looking at Jungkook very seriously as he jerked his neck discreetly towards Taehyung.

"I think I can help you but you will have to hold him back for me."

Jungkook took a second to realize what Hoseok was suggesting and nodded immediately. After getting the response Hoseok turned around and walked towards the closet to look through the clothes that belonged to Taehyung. As soon as Taehyung saw him looking through the closet he understood that Hoseok was trying to find the loose baggy clothes that Taehyung had since they are the only ones might fit Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't waste another moment as he dashed towards Hoseok- or so he tried, before Jungkook reacted to his thoughts and held him tightly by his waist as he whispered.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung."

Taehyung ignored the apology as he thrashed in Jungkook's arms while the other held him still without much effort.

"YOU STUPID HOE, DON'T TOUCH MY PRECIOUS CLOTHES. THEY WILL NEVER FIT HIM SO STOP TRYING TO RUIN THEM."

Taehyung accidentally lost his balance while thrashing and Jungkook tried to hold him in place causing them to fall on the bed but Taehyung still didn't stop and neither did Jungkook let him go.

Hoseok didn't look back since he had a huge grin plastered on his face. He knew very well how Taehyung would react if Hoseok suggested to give anyone his branded clothes, especially to a stranger. He also knew that Jungkook's brother would be there anytime now which meant that he would see Taehyung and Jungkook in night gowns sprawled on the bed with Taehyung sprouting things that would definitely have double meanings.

"YOU BASTARD! CAN'T YOU SEE? HE'S TOO BIG. HE'LL ONLY RIP THEM APART."

Jungkook's ears turned red as he gulped harshly at those words. He knew very well what Taehyung meant but they sounded so suggestive that he couldn't help but feel complimented. His little smile caught Taehyung's attention and he called Jungkook out on it.

"What are you smiling for? Does it feel that good holding me down and listening to my yelling like this, huh?"

Hoseok couldn't tell when was the last time he had to put so much effort into something as much as he was doing right now to stop his laughs from erupting.

Taehyung squirmed again without realizing what Jungkook was thinking about after hearing that but suddenly stopped in his efforts when he heard Jungkook hiss. Taehyung's eyes went wide. Not because he had just rubbed himself against Jungkook by accident but because he found out that Jungkook was hard. It wasn't apparent since he had it covered with the gown but Taehyung clearly felt it when his thigh touched Jungkook between the legs and he was ready to bet his life on that. Hoseok was dying on his spot and praying for Jungkook's brother to show up already. He couldn't hold it in for much longer.

Taehyung looked down Jungkook's waist and then up at his face which was becoming redder with each passing second and looking anywhere but at Taehyung.

"You have a problem.. down there."

Taehyung informed formally and casually as Jungkook clenched his teeth in embarrassment but still stayed silent. Now that the room went silent because of that small incident, Taehyung had some time to take in the well built structure of Jungkook up close since he was basically on top of Taehyung holding him down. There was a small drop of sweat on Jungkook's face and red hue on his cheeks from the humiliation he was feeling. But for Taehyung, who was ignorant to Jungkook's thoughts, the sight was way too hot to handle. He licked his lips out of thirst and stared shamelessly at struggling male. Though, he would never say it out loud, he was really liking the view.

Hoseok found the silence uncomfortable since it would ruin his plan if Jungkook's brother walked in now so he tried to spice it up. He held up one of Taehyung's most loose shirts and exclaimed without looking back.

"AHA! Finally! This shirt will definitely fit you. Now I just need to find a pair of trousers."

That ignited the light in Taehyung once again as he forgot about the heated moment just now and was yelling again.

"NO! NOT THAT! ANYTHING BUT MY GUCCI SWEAT SHIRT FROM FRANCE. THAT WAS A GIFT. HOBI, HE'LL FUCK IT UP. LOOK AT HIM. JUST LOOK AT HIM ONCE BEFORE YOU LET HIM RAPE MY POOR CLOTHES. HE'S HUGE. HOW CAN HE EVER FIT IN?"

Jungkook looked down and stared at Taehyung in disbelief. Taehyung couldn't have said more improper words to ruin Jungkook's situation at the moment. But that wasn't all. Oh, no no no. He was yet to feel the color draining from his body which happened in a few seconds when the door flung open and in came an angry, handsome man who stopped in his tracks when he saw Jungkook holding someone down on the bed and that someone was yelling and struggling to get him off. Jungkook was yet unaware because of Taehyung's loud voice but when Taehyung stopped for a second, the new comer spoke up.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK! ARE YOU RAPING HIM?"

The familiar voice rang in Jungkook's ears and his soul left his body as he whispered.

"Please Lord, just kill me, right now. I'm ready to die. Please, kill me. Please."

************************************